2017 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

$29,605 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid

Most reliable car I've ever had.

This car meets all of my needs and requirements of a vehicle. Lovec every aspect of everything about the Honda. Recommend this vehicle to anyone

Awesome sporty looking fuel efficient car

This car is great. It drives smooth and has plenty of power for all around driving. Plenty of room for 5 people. Trunk space is ok. Fuel mileage depends on your driving habits. I've managed to get up to 55 mpg in freeway driving on a 100 mile trip. It's the perfect vehicle if you do lots of driving in traffic conditions. Love the car. Has the sport button option that makes it fun to drive but will give you less mpgs. Overall it's a fun sporty looking car with all around good performance and fuel efficient.

4.3

Most reliable car I owned!

I've have an overall good experience in the car, since coming from the Volkswagen diesel to the hybrid I expected a little bit better gas mileage. The gas mileage is been fairly close to what the Volkswagen diesel was. The technology works much better then my Volkswagen diesel did as well as the overall experience it's a little bit better than my Volkswagen diesel.

Great luxurious car

I love the interior design and all of the safety features. Smooth comfortable ride. Beautiful exterior design and color. The saving on gas due to being a hybrid was a plus.

My best Accord yet

This an awesome car with nice lines, comfort and great fuel economy. We've owned 3 Accords all are what I call bullet proof. You will never go wrong purchasing one. All of them have gone for over 300,000 miles with no major issues one regular maintenance. This one seems like it is well on it's way to being the same.

Accord Hybrid Touring is the real deal!

From the moment you see, this car is fabulous! Easy to set up, easy to drive, peppy and stable at highway speeds. Interior is functional and well laid out. Touring model is leather and all available tech options. Trunk size a bit challenged due to battery being mounted over rear axle, but small price to pay for a ~50mpg sedan. Will be a decent car for foul winter weather too! Typical well-engineered Honda product. Full disclosure: this review is coming from an Acura driver who bought the Accord for wife.

2018 Honda Accord Hybrid

The new Accord Hybrid has a lot going for it. Much more interior room, a full size trunk as the battery is under the passenger seat, and all of the latest Honda sensing safety features. We're getting 47 MPG, riding in comfort and style, and look forward to many years of reliable performance.

Great Mileage for a Mid Size

Only have had it for 2 weeks but it is almost everything I was looking for. The only thing missing was Leather Interior and Nav. Accord Hybrids are hard to find, but I got lucky as it was being traded in at the same time I was at the dealer. One owner who had it for a year and a half with 18K miles. Took one 80 mile trip on the highway so far and averaged 47 mpg. Around town I'm getting between 45 and 50 mpg. This is our first Hybrid so there is a slight learning curve to driving for the best mileage but we are getting the hang of it. I'm hoping to improve that 47 mpg on the highway, but the 47 beats the 28 I was getting on my Sonata This thing is no slug but it isn't a Lambo either. But I haven't had any problems staying with traffic, or taking off from a light. We looked at several Prius models and they just seemed to be under powered. The Prius has around 120 HP. The Accord has 212 HP. I was willing to trade off the 51 mpg of the Prius for the extra room and power of the Accord and 47/ 49 mpg isn't that far off.

Electric Motor not enough powerful.

I recently leased a Leaf and love the super powerful speed up. I lease this hybrid vehicle because the lease offer is pretty good. It could save gasoline and money. It could run more than 700 miles for whole tan of gasoline. If the electric motor could provide more power, it could save more gasoline.

Great on Gas, quiet and reliable

This is a great car that saved me a ton of cash on gas mileage. Not only is if fuel efficient but it also looks and drives great!