2019 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
2.7

Is ok car strunggling drive up to the hill & noice

Tmnot feel safe drive hinda accord 3019 without spare tire not the tire kit. Especially for women who drive the hybrid sccotd 2019. Can Honda ecplain why the car no spare tire

Good as advertised

This car is comfortable, reliable, and everything I hoped for when purchasing it. I was very concerned about the mileage having read the reviews but I am consistently getting 55mpg and have never got less than 50mpg over the life of a tank full gas. I have no complaints about this car and would recommend it to anyone.

2.7

The mileage is terrible for a Hybrid

The car was advertised as 48 mpg, but I am only getting 32 mpg. Their advertisement was a lie, and this car is not "green" or environmentally friendly.

We love our Honda Accord Hybrid.

Get's great gas mileage. Over 50 miles per gallon. Best car we ever owned. Would recommend to anyone to purchase. Great ride and lot's of leg room in the back seat for your passengers.

3.3

Fuel Economy well BELOW what is advertised.

Honda proudly purports a fuel economy of 48 mpg. But, like thousands of other owners, we average about 38 or 39. We have driven every single mile in economy mode.

Best sedan ever

I love this car. At first my city mileage was pretty low. Either I’ve adapted or the car has, but that’s no longer the case and I get the advertised 47mpg city and about 50 on the highway with cruise set at 72. Every luxury feature you can think of, my touring has. The only hard plastics are in out of the way and out of sight places. The unique to Honda hybrid setup makes this car drive amazing. Essentially, it’s a pure electric-drive vehicle below 45mph (gas engine just makes electricity for the electric motor). This means you get the torque of an electric motor which means quick acceleration. If you need to do any overtaking on the highway just press the sport-mode button and you’ll get more than adequate overtaking power at all but the highest speeds. I have two minor gripes. The wheels are not nice looking like every other accord variant. They’re ok for a hybrid but not handsome. I also wish it had a spare tire.

Wonderful vehicle

This car is perfect for what I like and need, but it maxes out at 38mpg. The advertised 47mpg is a lie still 38mpg in the city for such a large comfortable car is pretty good.

4.4

Amazing Car

Super comfortable and great set of features. Not sure how people have been getting below 40 mpg , I’ve easily been averaging about 46 mpg.

Happy with our new Accord

We narrowed our purchase to the Camry XLE Hybrid with Driver assist and the Accord Touring Hybrid. Both had some common things that left them the 2 in consideration, and each had some unique features we liked. Honda pricing was better, Toyota had the 0.9% financing. Our salesman, Marquez, helped swing towards the Accird, Both are great card, and we are happy with our Accord.

4.1

Love the car, hate the gas mileage

We love so many things about this car, but... We averaged 47.1 mpg through the first 5000 miles or so. Since then, same routes, same driving techniques, same driver, we’re barely getting 38 mpg and on a recent trip got 33 mpg. It’s false advertising and Honda Mall of Georgia in Buford GA, is clueless.