2019 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid

ECONOMICAL AND VERY COMFORTABLE

IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE AND SPACIOUS, SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR MIDSIZE FAMILY. WE ALL TOOK A RECREATIONAL DRIVE WITH OUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE WAS IMPRESSED BY THE ECONOMY AND THE COMFORT OF THE CAR.

First car, not a SUV, in many years.

Sharp looking car. This hybrid car is so quiet and fun to drive. Kind of fun to see that a tank of gas will go 578 miles!!!

2019 Accord Hybrid is stylish, quick and reliable.

The Accord Hybrid has excellent acceleration to merge or pass. Gas mileage though mid thirties normally (34mpg) is so far only been near the advertised 48 mpg twice. The interior is slightly austere compared to Camry hybrid XLE but Apple Carplay runs great. We expect the Honda to remain solidly reliable and to barely need the gas station.

Best car ive ever had would like a larger tail end

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN IN My life!! Honda of olathe superb dealership. The car only needs a dishwasher to make it perfect. It has everything to make the car safe and comfortable. It practically drives itsself. With 48 mpg it cant be beat. I was a cradle chevy fan. Sorry dad this is thr car to beat.

3.0

MPG way off

My biggest complaint after 8000 miles of driving is that my MPG is 37.1. I have a 29 mile commute on flat land, almost exactly half highway and half city. I always drive in eco mode, and use the adaptive cruise control a lot. Recently had a 4 hour drive, all highway, in eco mode with cruise on only averaged 40. Supposed to be rated 48 highway. 10 MPG is a huge difference. If you drive for 150,000 miles then that’s an extra 15,000 gallons of gas... and at $3/gallon that’s more than the cost of the car. Did not expect such a discrepancy. Wish I would’ve gotten a Prius.

First hybrid I have owned

I like it a lot. There are a few things I would like to see improved. The display is angled back to far and get a glare on it. The drivers seat is too low.

Good vehicle for price paid

Very good car -- performs and handles well. Does not get the 48 mph that the sticker suggests and I am a very conservative drive.

2.1

Most disappointing vehicle I've owned

I purchased a 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring on July 13, 2019, thinking it would be a good, solid vehicle for my commute. Since I bought it, the car has been a complete disappointment, causing stress and angst. There's been a service issue since I purchased it relating to a squeak in the dash around the Heads Up Display (HUD). This is from the Honda service bulletin I found via Google after being told by American Honda in Mid-August 2019 that there is no service bulletin on the issue I'm experiencing with the vehicle - On July 17, 2019, Honda officially acknowledge the HUD rattle squeak and issued service bulletin 19-083 to address it. The fix calls for application of wool felt to the HUD display trim and plastic lens. The car has been to the dealer where I purchased it for repair as well as another. It's not resolved. It's worse, and the second dealership carved up the base of my car's dash where it meets the windshield where they installed black foam that is exposed and clearly visible, hideous to look at and inexcusable for a new car and a Honda Dealership. The noise is getting worse and my car's dash appears to be sinking at the front leading edge. I am taking the car AGAIN to the dealership where I purchased it, as the service manager has assured me he will resolve the issue. Additionally, there are intermittent issues with the car's infotainment screen crashing while I am navigating or on the phone. It also will lock up/freeze intermittently. It also disconnects from Apple CarPlay randomly while I am navigating. I contacted American Honda. They are of no help whatsoever. They appear to not be bothered at all by what their dealership has done to the car, they basically take no responsibility. Everyone involved points to the next person for a solution, which has me going in circles to get a resolution on a car that I've had for a little over a month and a half with about 1,600 miles on the odometer. I purchased additional warranty on the vehicle, and it's a struggle to get Honda to resolve the issues regardless of that additional coverage. The car gets good gas mileage. The adaptive cruise is nice for commuting. The ergonomics are good as typical with Honda products. The seats are uncomfortable and the cushion is too short. The stereo sounds thin and anemic. There's a sub-woofer adjustment that doesn't really make any sound difference. The driving experience is best described as floaty. Disappointment is an understatement. I do not like the car at all. I regret purchasing this albatross around my neck. It feels as though the entire emphasis was on the sale, and after that, you're on your own.

The Perfect Sedan

This car is so wonderful to drive. It can get really get after it in sport mode, but I drive in Eco mode and am frequently getting better than 50 MPG. Overall, I get about 45-46 MPG. It is a dream to drive and ride in. Electronics and driver tools are top notch. I love this car.

Beautiful car that runs perfectly

I love the ride, the electronics are easy to get used to and the seating is spacious and comfortable. Beautiful exterior in champagne and interior black and grey