2019 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
2.4

Misleading gas mileage-

I am averaging 36 mpg- not the 47 that is falsely advertised. I am very disappointed in this car and feel that Honda Corp has deceived the public.

Stylish and sleek

This is a roomy vehicle. I can fit a massage table in the trunk with room for groceries! The back seat and front leg room/head room are incredible. The ride is smooth, seats are nice and well adjustable, but could use more cushion for long rides. The performance is great, considering that it is a hybrid. My biggest complaint is that it has an occasional annoying humming noise while driving.

Looking forward to a LONG life with our Touring!

We did a lot of research into hybrid vehicles and chose this one because Honda has an excellent reputation for quality, durability, and overall long life. I’m a prior Honda Prelude owner and looking forward to having this car for a very long time!

3.1

Worst mileage car better to buy regular car

Do not buy this car for saving money gas mileage of 38 Look and feel are good but does not serve the purpose of saving on gas

i love this car!

beautiful design, inside and out; sooo comfortable; quiet. a pleasure to drive. all the technology and features i wanted; spacious and comfortable in both front and back seats

Great car overall

Car performs well for a hybrid. More road noise than I would like but the trade off is an affordable vehicle that gets good gas mileage. Gas mileage is not a definite on the hybrid, which was a bit misleading in the purchase. The car does not have a range, but just one number, so we thought that the car would get 48 miles to the gallon. It does not. Highest MPG we can get is 42.5 and our salesperson said that is very good.

Getting 46 mpg in highway suburban driving

Super happy. Bought it because I wanted good gas mileage, but in a family car. Wanted to do my bit for the planet. I would recommend to others.

The nicest car I have ever owned and the quietest

The safety features of this car is incredible. The sound system is really great, and the leather interior is very nice. You cannot hear the car’s transmission shifting it is so smooth.

Get a Honda Accord Hybrid

Beautifully engineered vehicle. So quiet you forget it is running. We are getting nearly 50 miles per gallon and the car is a joy to drive. Honda needs to make an Accord electric vehicle.

Accord Hybrid Touring

This car is awesome! All of the features I could wish for and more! I love the great gas mileage and the exterior design, great value!