2002 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$12,810–$13,860 MSRP range
side view of 2002 Civic Honda
Explore the 2002 Honda Civic

Best car I've ever had

After 15 years & 122,000 miles, I finally bit the bullet and bought a new 2017 Civic. It truly was the best car I've ever owned; reliable, comfortable & long-serving. The outside appearance was almost as pretty as it was the day I bought it. I placed it for sale on Facebook & was overwhelmed with offers, which I think is a tribute to the value of the car.

Great little car

Nice car to own and drive. So good on gas and reliable transportation to get you wherever you need to go. Really good value for your money. Nice looking and comfortable also.

good car

it runs well.durable..great gas mileage. handles well...easy to fix...gas stations have to be planned out...cost for gas excellent...................................................................

Save Money on gas

This Civic gets great gas mileage and is fun to drive. Safe and reliable car . handles the snow like a beast . plenty of room for those holiday gifts or great first time drive car .

4.0

Most reliable car I have ever found

This car met all my needs. It is very comfortable & I like it very much. The most important feature of this vehicle is it's reliability

Ole reliable

I love my Honda Civic, it currently has over 207,000 miles and it still runs like a dream. Thank you Darek Smorczewski for hooking me up with this car!

Great car

The car can take a beating. It lasted till 200k and than trans gave up. Its a great car and much more smoother than toyota

4.4

Honda?s last forever & save a lot of money on gas

I love my Honda, it was my daily commute. Never had an issue with it. Reliable car without a doubt, especially the manual transmission.

What A Car!

Bought it in 2002. In the first 200,000 miles (15 years) it only needed one repair (a new starter). i sure got my money's worth. It was a great car.

Honda Civic:Perennial Pre-Owned Winner

What more can one want from basic, reliable transportation? I have over 200,000 miles on this car and it is still strong, quiet and dependable. The paint, except for a minor scrape and ding still looks great and shiny. Gas mileage? How about 35 mpg city and 46 highway! Interior has hardly worn at all. The only possible complaint I can find is not truly a complaint-just a preference: The engine does growl a bit loudly when passing or pumping the gas. But this was the case when new as well. It is just Honda. Plenty of power in that 4 cylinder, though. This is one I plan to keep in the family as long as humanly possible. Thank you Honda.