2002 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$12,810–$13,860 MSRP range
side view of 2002 Civic Honda
Explore the 2002 Honda Civic

excellent economy car in market

superb. nice and very comfort, particular for women drivers. very smooth on even highways.I purchased in 2003 and gave away to relative in 2013.

Best First Car You Can Buy

Great car, has 250k miles on it and never gave an issue. It was in Germany, Hawaii, Spain, and here in the states. My father owned it before me, so it was my first car. I loved it so much! Currently it has a blown head gasket but it has so many miles and is 15 years old, so I would say it did it's job! I was in two accidents and the car stood up like a beast. Never had to go into the shop. I am currently in the market to buy ANOTHER civic, because they are so reliable.

2.6

Okay car

This car was an okay car...it just got old. It was a no fri. It did not have anti lock breaks. However it is easy to work on. It's transmission went bad.

4.0

Great car

This has been a very good car for 15 years. Very few repairs a most of them unexpensive. My wife told me that, if she could still drive, she would keep it for her.

2.4

First car everrrrrr!!!!

I think this vehicle is a good car for anyone looking for their first time car. This car got me from A to Z. I've had this car for 3 years now and still have it, but its time to let it go.

4.3

Most reliable car

Good and cheap car. I'm used this car 1,5 year. Will be good car for your child like first car. I'm recommending.

Timeless and affordable, classic and reliable

This vehicle is the ultimate suburban and urban commuter vehicle. It is compact yet uses space perfectly.

3.7

Reliable vehicle, 29 MPG

This vehicle has been with me since 2009 and has been a reliable car since. Although there are still minor patches to be made before being sold, I would recommend this car to even the closest relatives (if in need).

Reliable and fun little car

I currently have this car that fits my budget, great car as the first time buyer, I have no complaints since I got this on March 10, 2017, high miles, 234k and still runs like new. What I like the most are gas economics, and the comfortability of driving. Of course it has wear and tear on some parts but it's an easy fix. Only downside I have for a coupe, there is no arm rest console but armrest. But it's surprisingly roomy for the back seat. My friends can easily hang out in the back or even sleep on it. I absolutely love this car! My favorite feature is the alert that informs me that I forgot to turn off the headlights. I absolutely love that!

4.0

First car I owned, ran good for a long time.

I owned this car for 12+ years. It was a nice car, reliable for a while, and it got me everywhere I needed to go for a long time. After 150K was put on it many different problems occurred. Such as; alternator, battery, cat converter, exhaust, o2 sensors, wheel bar rings, and lots of other small parts. I got into an accident which caused me to trade the car in. It was good for a while, but once one thing went wrong or broke, many others followed.