2013 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$17,965–$18,765 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Civic Honda
Explore the 2013 Honda Civic
Shop the 2013 Honda Civic

Very reliable and gets good mileage

Gets good mileage/ Has a great look both interior and exterior. Has a lot of fun electronics. Has a nice smooth ride and I love the look of it

A reliable car which is great for commute.

This was my first car i bought. Very reliable and economical milage. Also great for forst tine car owners. The car also has less maintenance cost and requires less maimaintenance.

Very reliable vehicle

This car has over 100K miles and is still going strong. No major repairs completed to get this far either! Definitely a value for the price!

Great Car at such low price...!!!

This car met all the needs and has less mileage. Clean car with clean title no accidents or no salvage. Great for commuting or long drives with excellent fuel efficiency. Sparingly used with all maintenance activities completed. Need to sell only because moving out.

The best car among all my cars

Compact and best for small families. The car has newly installed battery from Sams. The colour is decent and condition is great. it has a backup cam

Most reliable car I've owned.

Awesome car, great on gas, super stylish, and dependable. Will hold great resale value for years to come. Mechanically sound, and handles outstanding. Call me with an offer!

Very reliable car

I had this car with more than 150k miles took it on road trips and it was great never gave me a problem I loved it

Very reliable,economical, great student's car

This car is exceptional for a student. Roomy for moving stuff, economical: great MPG. Nice ride for a small car. You can't go wrong here.

Love it

I love it perfect model. Back up camera bluetooth connection it truly is perfect. Wonderful. I love how it has econ and great on gas. Tech is savvy nice style outer.

Great car

The car is very good. It has all what I need. Bluetooth, backup camera, sun roof and convertible seats. The price was great compared to others.