2013 Civic

2013 Honda Civic

2013 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Civic?

gas miser

by big dave from charleston, s.c. on Sun Oct 20 2013

i bought this car after much searching on the web and on car lots. the styling is very good inside and out and has lots of tech features for the tech savy drivers. the audio and cruise controls are on the steering wheel, auto a/c is way cool too. gas mileage is about 35 mpg to 36 mpg on the highway right now with only 1000 miles on the odometer. i looked at the corolla (2013) and the impreza, as well as the chevy cruze and found that the civic felt the best while driving. also the reliability and dependability were factors when it came to the purchase price. the only downer is that i wish the seats in front were just a a bit wider, i have the leather seats in my ex-l and they are somewhat firmer than the cloth but still comfortable. overall i am very happy with my civic - love it,

Honda Civic, a great vehicle for city driving

by Behind the wheel from Pompano Beach, FL on Fri Oct 25 2013

Love my new Honda, the look of it, the performance, easy to park Have a back-view camera, The only think I need to buy is a GPS , otherwise Great car

Honda civic

by New cars from Las vegas on Wed Oct 30 2013

I recently rented a Honda civic and it really opened my eyes up to a different type of vehicle. I have always been a Chevy and ford type person but I was real impressed with the smoothness and has mileage was incredible. There was one thing until you get used to it there was a small blind spot in the right rear. But all in all made me want to shop for some cars so right now have got some incredible deals but just not in the right place yet to commit to buying one yet

Best Civic yet

by Rtuner from San Jose, CA on Thu Jan 09 2014

I test drove a 2014 Corolla LE and a 2013 Civic LX, but I bought a 4 door Civic LX instead. It has better performance, handling and better interior and exterior designs than a Corolla.

Awesome Car!!!

by PDXRMM from Portland Oregon on Thu May 08 2014

Pros: exterior and interior styling, high quality materials used inside like the dashboard and navigation, very nice sound from the system, Bluetooth integration with my iPhone is seamless, nice wheels, spoiler, great finish on the exterior paint, power everything, very nice shocks/suspension, nice handling. Cons: smaller than expected trunk

Expected a great car and it delivered

by GT Larry from Phoenix on Wed Sep 10 2014

My previous car was a 2012 civic 2dr 5spd. A well styled commuter car that produced fantastic gas mileage but short on performance. The cure was to sell it and buy a 2013 Civic SI, im an older guy and couldn't see myself in the re-styled 2014--looks to much of a "tuner" kind of a ride. The 2013 SI has great styling, a nice interior, a great ride and handling and has a pretty quick 4 cyl. motor. Around town the 2012 Civic used to get 36 mpg, the 2013 SI gets 29mpg (according to the on-board computer). I'll take the -7mpg and drive around with a smile on my face, I really like the car.

Best car for the money

by mama honda from Los Angeles, CA on Thu Sep 19 2013

I bought this car for my teenage "new" driver. The crash testing and improvements pushed me to look at this over a larger car. Glad I made the decision. It's got just enough "umph" to move her along without letting her speed to much!!!!

A pleasing choice

by JJJKona from northern Ca on Wed Jul 17 2013

I chose the Honda Civic EX-L Automatic for it's history of reliability. I loved my Mini Cooper - the drive, and looks took my breath away.. but what I can count on with a Honda is that it is build complete with solid parts throughout, nothing included is made poorly. The mini had little things that broke easily.. and it frustrated me. I just got the civic. The drive is smooth, and the handling is like most Hondas.. a little loose to me.. but fine. I do not like the continuous glare on the front windshield and no back windshield wiper.. other than that everything is going great.

gas saver

by pooh pooh from pine bluff, arkansas on Thu Sep 05 2013

I love this car I will have this car for ever there is no words to say how thankfull I am for smart Honda on pine bluff

great little Honda

by hondaman from Louisiana on Sat Oct 05 2013

First Honda I have bought new. High price but should be worth it as I tend to drive my cars 15 years or more. Quite smooth ride. Excellent gas mileage. Nice looking. No problems.

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Civic

The 2013 Honda Civic is the stylish, high-quality compact that should have come out for 2012, now offering unheard-of standard features and innovation. It says to Hyundai: Let’s rumble!

In a drastic and surprising move, Honda significantly reworked its Civic sedan just one year after a complete redesign. Honda listened to complaints about the 2012’s so-so value, ho-hum quality and simple styling, then pulled off a complete 180 for the 2013 model year. As we detailed in our review here, the 2012 didn’t make huge strides in surpassing its body type competition, but it was still good enough to place second in Cars.com’s compact comparison, finishing behind the Hyundai Elantra... Read More