2013 Civic

2013 Honda Civic

2013 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Civic?

CIVIC PERFORMANCE

by Abbas from Jacksonville, Florida on Sat Feb 15 2014

A nice car with low over the pocket from fuel perspective. Overall a nice option and adds value for money. Just curious about a clicky noise each time i'm moving from Parking from drive and approaching 33mph, and as soon as transmission changes, there is click sound. Honda says it is a characteristic of Civic LX 2013

Stylish and Practical

by Happy in Honda from Pearl, Ms on Thu May 23 2013

I am so thrilled with my Honda Civic. It drives like a dream and I love going to the gas pump walking away with all of that extra cash that I save with my gas mizer. The Pandora radio rocks because I am always listening to only my favorite music. I love all the high tech gadgets and I am always impressed by the comfort of the interior and the smooth ride. The moon roof and titanium wheels add so much appeal to the exterior. I feel that I received a lot of extra bang for the buck.

2013 Civic SI

by Honda Lover from Ottawa, ON on Mon Apr 27 2015

I've always owned a Honda. First car was a 1986 accord. Then a 1993 hatchback. Now a 2013 Civic SI. My dream car from when I started driving but could never afford. I'm so happy to finally have it. It was purchases brand new, I've had it for exactly two years now. Only issue is a nut has fallen off of the wing. I'll have them replace that at my next oil change. It's a stiff ride (but that's to be expected with the SI), a little bit noisy (road noise), sound system could be better and hey, a turbo would have been a great addition but those are my only criticisms. Beautiful easy to clean interior. Sexy exterior. Great nav and rear view camera. Fantastic standard driving, so easy to drive. I make excuses to go places just to be in my car.

best car ever

by aurin from west valley city on Mon Jun 25 2018

it meets my needs, very reliable, gorgeous. it drives very smooth, very little damage! best deal ever. I'm glad I came across this car on carfax

Terrific car

by Honda lover from New Hampshire on Fri Mar 29 2013

Bought this car last month and really love it. This is the second Civic I've owned. While I got a lot out of my 2004 hybrid, Honda has done a lot to improve things since then. I was immediately at home behind the wheel of this car. I love the layout and feel of the dash and wheel. The cruise control is very convenient and smooth. I use it most of the time. I also really like the ECON feature, which I use nearly all the time, and color-coded driving efficiency monitor. The car has been averaging over 37 mph so far in mostly highway driving, despite lousy weather and traffic for much of the time I've had it. The use of interior space is very good

security

by crod from davie fl on Sat Apr 13 2013

This is my frist new car i love it so much it good on gas i think iam going to go back in the future n buy my wife a new honda four her

More bang for your buck

by Kkvincent3 from Buena Park on Mon Aug 21 2017

As a young college student living on my own, I was shopping on a budget--looking at older Subaru Imprezas or the Scion tC. I paid a little more for my 2013 Civic but I feel I got a much better deal. So much more bells and whistles, plus a more luxurious interior than the others. My favourite feature is the Econ setting. When engaged, it lowers the power of the engine as well as A/C. But it makes such an impact on my MPG! I rarely drive with it off. I purchased about a month ago and no complaints yet!

Best Car EVER!

by Julie P. from Davenport, IA on Sat Mar 22 2014

I bought a 2013 Honda Civic and it was the first NEW card I've ever owned. Needless to say, I am VERY impressed with it! GREAT mileage, love the bluetooth and rear back up camera.... I plan on keeping this car for a LONG TIME!!!

excellent well build car

by Ferndelps from on Tue Mar 25 2014

We owned this car since march 2013 and have not had no issues with it .We bought it with 42 miles on it now has just over 16500.This LX gets about 38-41mpg,Love This car.

very nice car

by corvette from akron, ohio on Thu Jun 27 2013

only have had the car for a week now , but it really seems to be a great car. very sound and nice pick-up. i actually bought the car for my daughter, but I enjoy driving it too. This is the second Civic I've own in eight years and had good luck with it so I bought another one..You get the best starting price from the computer then you can deal from that..

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Civic

The 2013 Honda Civic is the stylish, high-quality compact that should have come out for 2012, now offering unheard-of standard features and innovation. It says to Hyundai: Let’s rumble!

In a drastic and surprising move, Honda significantly reworked its Civic sedan just one year after a complete redesign. Honda listened to complaints about the 2012’s so-so value, ho-hum quality and simple styling, then pulled off a complete 180 for the 2013 model year. As we detailed in our review here, the 2012 didn’t make huge strides in surpassing its body type competition, but it was still good enough to place second in Cars.com’s compact comparison, finishing behind the Hyundai Elantra... Read More