2004 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2004 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2004 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2004 Honda CR-V

Best Car I've Ever Had

I wanted a safe, reliable, and versatile used car, I bought my 2004 in 2008 and loved driving every minute. The interior is roomy, comfortable and has great options, including the fold down center console. Back seats fold down for transporting large items. Easy to keep clean, and a joy to own. Sold it recently, everything still working great! I bought a newer used CRV 'cause I just love'em!

Everything but the Noise

Love the car, have driven it for 12 years (put on 100,000 miles in Los Angeles) with very few problems. Only drawback is the road noise, which is the only thing that would keep me from buying another one when this one finally dies (if it ever does).

Best small SUV out there

Love the way this car handles - very peppy and responsive. Lots of room inside and the folding rear seats add even more cargo space. Reliable and easy to maintain.

4.3

One of the most reliable vehicles I've owned

Not the most smooth ride, but very good overall performance. Good mileage. Maintenance costs seemed high.

Well built and very dependable vehicle.

This vehicle is very roomyand its utility capabilities are phenomenal. The gas mileage is outstanding! It is also a great road trip. Very safe vehicle.

Honda Long in the Tooth

My former 2004 Honda CRV EX (AWD) was a quality car. Owned the car 3 years as 3rd owner. Fit and Finish Excellent. Powerful responsive 2.4 liter Engine. Fun Car To Drive ! Excellent road manners. Decent gas mileage. Amazingly great handling in the snow. I will miss it.

4.0

VERY RELIABLE WITH GOOD PERFORMANCE FOR PRICE

This has been a very reliable vehicle with no problems. Only routine maintenance required in 125,000 miles. The V-Tech 4 cylinder performs more like a 6 cylinder. Peppy and smooth. This is a great, reliable and economical vehicle - well worth the cost of ownership.

Most desirable car I wanted to own

Everything works perfect as I have expected, although high miles, but looks and runs very reliable and it serves all my local driving needs. I love this car.

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

I have a 2004 Honda CRV with over 198,000 miles. I just love this car. I felt I needed to buy something newer and bought a pre-owned 2016 Honda CRV and am so disappointed. I kept my 04 and glad I did. Still trying to decide whether to keep the 16 or not. Honda has ruined the CRV by making it like every other SUV on the market. It was a sporty, casual car and now it's like a luxury car and bigger too. So disappointed in the new ones. Love all the nooks and crannies in my 04. There is absolutely no storage in the new ones. I drive it on the beach and it does great. I take it through the car wash after though. I could go on and on but I love Hondas and they are very reliable and low maintenance. My mechanic says I could get another 100K out of my 04 and I'm sure I could. Best car EVER....:)

Best Car I Have Ever Owned