2004 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2004 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2004 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2004 Honda CR-V
3.6

Its reliable with lots of trunk space

It gets me from A to B, and I still have not yet needed the transmission to be rebuilt. Its kind of a boring car, but its so dam reliable and ALWAYS has enough space. Everywhere.

All wheel drive, SUV and good in gas love it

Crv is the best SUV never gives you problem at all a car that take you everywhere and good in gas and very a compassionately SUV

4.0

Very reliable

Got 290k miles w minimal issues. Exceeded my expectations. Great gas mileage. Plenty of room for a family of four.

3.9

Had since 2005

The crv met all my needs for years but lately have been putting alot of work into it. Also had about 6 different recalls. The interior lighting always goes out. After about 100k miles I had to get a new ignition which cost $500

4.3

Great car for 13 years

I love it! Honda doesn't do very well with designing the exterior of their cars, but it's a very reliable vehicle.

Best driving car I 've ever had

Fits me well, drives well, lots of convenience, handles nice, solid parts that last, good overall design and looks

Best SUV On Market

Stayed in Family since new in 2003. Regular and particular maintenance. Used Kendall Oil since new. Michelin tires and Honda brakes. 210, 000 when involved in accident and caught fire. It would be hard to find another one in this great of shape!

One of the best vehicles I've owned.

This vehicle was one of my favorite. It was nice and roomy. It's preformance was great. I lost it through an accident. I would love a newer now.

I LOVE this car!

I wish I could go back in time and buy a brand new one. It's comfortable, it's great to drive, handles beautifully, I can fill it with stuff and haul it all over town. I'm a taller person, so I love the height of getting in and out of the vehicle. Gas mileage could be a little bit better-but I'm not complaining. I enjoy driving my CRV!

4.4

great road trip car

very spacious and reliable engine. Very cool pull out table in the trunk great for tailgating. Speaker system is a little dated but easy to replace. All around, great car for all types of drivers.