2019 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2019 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda CR-V

Honda makes Great cars & provide Excellent service

Completely satisfied with my Honda CRV. I am a loyal Honda customer and have been buying Honda’s since 1985. I recommend Honda’s to everyone interested in purchasing a new car.

Pre-Certified and It is a GREAT VEHICLE

This was a great deal for what I needed, I am particularly pleased with Honda’s and this one was no exception! It was used but it may have been called new due to low mileage less than 15,000 and in excellent condition! I love all the features and it is a smooth drive and you get great gas mileage! You can use ECON for driving in the city and many great features for highway driving!

Highly recommend

My 2019 Honda CR-V AWD is overall a great vehicle for me. I use it for daily commute, fishing and hunting trips. I am able to put the back seats down and have plenty of room. I have the 2.4 engine and the pickup is fine. Remember this is a everyday all purpose use vehicle. If you want squealing tires at traffic lights buy a corvette. The handling is excellent and the overall comfort is great. I have had several friends tell me to expect reliability and longevity.

Very satisfied with this CRV.

We love the safety features, they make our travel in it much more enjoyable. We feel that we made a wise purchase decision and will be pleased long term. It is our first Honda since a 1990 Accord.

It's another quality Honda

I really enjoy my Honda CRV Touring . It is fully loaded and I do enjoy driving it. The only thing I wish, is you could get a 6 cylinder motor as well as the 4 cylinder turbo. The 4 cylinder is fast and has pickup but I prefer a 6. I know it's all about gas mileage with Honda but the 4 cylinders sound like a sewing machine engine. My Lexus ES350 I sold had a nicer sounding engine.

Love it

Best car I ever drove great on gas , comfortable and reliable especially in the snow I also have an hrv which I love too

I am very happy and feel safe driving my Honda CRV

I am very happy with my car and feel safe when I drive it. I like all of the extra features it provides and would recommend it to anyone.

We really enjoy this car

This car is a good vehicle it gets good gas mileage and rides very comfortable good leg room and it handles real good going down the highway

2.0

Oil dilution still a problem.

Stay away from the CRV. My 2006 CRV was way better than the 2019 CRV. The 2019 CRV is loaded with useless and annoying safety features. The tailgate window does not open. Oil dilution is still a problem. The engine takes forever to warm up. Sorry I ever traded in my 2006 CRV.

Most reliable car

This car met all my expectations and it's highly recommended by friends who currently own Honda CR-V. Now I can say it's highly recommend this car.