2019 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda CR-V
4.4

very safe SUV

this SUV has been fun to own, very great on gas, and the tech inside the vehicle is awesome. I would recommend this SUV to others.

Most Reliable vehicle I have owned!

Everything I could ask for and more!. The Best Value out of all makes and similar vehicles, SUV’s!. Would Buy Again if needed, with Honda’s Reputation, and I am highly religious on doing Maintenance when due!. So this should be my last vehicle purchase for the Rest of my Life!.

Excellent car

Excellent car. Great design and the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. Runs great gets excellent gas mileage and gas plenty of room in it.

Like it more every day

We have only owned it for short time but we are more impressed every day with the thoughtful design of this car and functionality. We owned a Lexus SUV previously and this is as close to a luxury car you can get without spending much more.

I love the Honda Crv

This car met all of my needs, It has plenty of legroom in the the front and back, the ride is great compared to other cars. You will love this for sure!

2.9

Not the quality Honda used to have

It's an ok car. I bought it because of the Honda I used to own (Accord), and I needed a vehicle that would hold my two 80 pound dogs. It was not a car that I was in love with from the beginning, just needed transportation, but when I went out of town with it, I found that it wasn't what I thought it was. So uncomfortable on long distance drives! The seat makes me feel like I'm tied up in knots. The engine is just not big enough for the size of the vehicle. The very first day I had this it had to be towed back to the dealer, which was a definite warning sign of the lower quality. So far I haven't had any further issues, but fingers crossed. Definitely feel like I was taken for a ride. I didn't intend to buy a car the day I went looking (I didn't even bring my checkbook), and I should have stuck to my guns.

I have never been disappointed in any of my Hondas

I have had great experiences with all of my Hondas. I have driven other brands, but have always come back to Honda. They are just a solid well build vehicle.

Love Honda’s

We bought a CRV because we get a lot of snow and I needed a car that could get me up and down my steep hill in the snow and the CRV is great!! We love it!

3.1

I hate this car

This is my fourth Honda CRV and by far it is the one I hate the most. I loved all of the other ones that I have owned however they have made so many changes to this model that I will not buy another CRV. Dumbest Change: They removed the passenger side exterior camera and replaced it with “Honda sensing” it is way too sensitive and randomly slows the car down (because someone passed me on the highway) or flashes warnings for no reason. Those are very distracting things and I fear they will actually CAUSE an accident done day.

Car is a pleasure to drive. Car can almost drive itself. Good size for me. Great gas mileage 36 -38 mpg highway. Has car play program word to iPhone for GPS