2007 Honda Fit consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2007 Honda Fit
Shop the 2007 Honda Fit

My favorite car!

I had this car 10 years, loved it! It took me every where! For three years i drove 3 hours each way weekly to a job, then when i retired traveled traveled from wi to tn to branson in one year, packing the back full each time. Its awrsome in snow, ealks right through it. Best ever!

4.4

Inexpensive to own & maintain!

This car is roomy, got great gas mileage, and was fun to drive. Aside from regular maintenance, replacing the alternator at 165,000 miles, and replacing the 4 ignition coils, the car never had any issues.

3.9

10 year review - Best car for the value EVER

I drove a 2007 Honda Fit from brand new to 150,000 miles when I recently sold it in July of 2017 and I will truly miss this car. It still had plenty of life left in it, it was simply time to upgrade my college car. Best freatures: Reliability!!! - I drove it for 150k miles with almost no major issues. The only issues I ever had were the engine coils needed to be replaced after 140k miles. That's it! I changed the oil ever 7k miles or so and that's it. Honda makes a great car! Excellent gas mileage - always 30+ mpg for its whole life. Excellent cargo space - rear seats fold down for a large area to pack stuff in and rear magic seats fold up for tall items. Worst features: Comfort - not super comfortable for long trips, passenger seats were especially uncomfortable. Weak Horsepower - because it was light weight, it most adequate in most situations, but pass someone on the highway up a hill? Forget it! You have to floor it, the Engine revs high, and it may never get up to the speed you need in that situation. Highly reccomend this vehicle to any city dweller or kid going to college!

4.4

Comfortable, dependable car! Great gas mileage!

I purchased this vehicle used to commute to school and work. Even at 192k miles, it rides beautifully! For a compact vehicle, the Fit is very spacious and comfortable. The back seats fold down, allowing for lots of room to transport bulk items if necessary. Maintenance is easy and inexpensive, and gas mileage is great! Overall, really fun car to drive and extremely reliable! This car is truly the perfect 'Fit' !

nice clean car with a lot of pep

Great car for my daughter. Easy to drive. Was very clean with low miles. Probably bought on the high end range for a vehicle this old but am banking on Honda name as I have had very good experiences with the 5 other Hondas I have owned.

4.0

Great commuter hatchback with most interior space

This car is too functional. I can't quit it so I had to get a newer version. Small engine but has VTEC so a little peppy and light. I use it as my truck when I need to transport large things the rear seats fold into the floor but you can also take them out. Honda reliability and simplicity so difficult to dismiss when you put it all together.

4.0

Best Fuel Efficient Car with the lowest price

This was my very first Honda Fit I ever owned. This car is absolutely the best in multiple categories.: Fuel Economy, Turns on a dime, compact and easy to park car in small spots, and is stylish.

4.1

Most roomy small car i've owned

This car is really nice with regards to driving experience and its quite nice on the exterior design. the interior not top notch but its quite up there compered to its competitors. my only drawback is the lack of driver seat height adjustment but all round its perfect but not soo much good value for the money.

Honda FIT/Jazz Sport: 1st Generation a Drivers Car

I love light cars with light and communicative steering and the 1st Generation Honda FIT/Jazz has this in spades. The few times I had a chance to drive the car in the twisties was the most rewarding experience I've ever had in a Front Wheel drive car.. in SPITE of it's beam rear axle. The crazy part is being able to load up with tall people and everybody had plenty of head room, leg room, and great visibility. Then I can fold the up the seat-pans and put my mountain bike in the rear without taking off the front wheel! The car does anything but win drag races, and it does it with aplomb. The only negative is the low profile tires and hard suspension settings can take their toll over rough roads which are more and more the norm today.. You've got to drive one.

Best Honda I've ever owned

I love my 07 fit sport amazing on gas and has lots of room and it's amazing to look at great design. I recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful car with low cost to own