Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.5
Explore the 2007 Honda Fit
Shop the 2007 Honda Fit

100K +

I bought this car new in 2007, because it was the only subcompact car with favorable ratings from both Consumer Reports and Car and Driver. I loved it from day 1, and have taken it over 100,000 miles. This car was hit by by 1960's mustang (all steel) and the front crumple zone did a great job protecting me and my precious cargo, my three year old son. The storage is great. I even fit a kitchen sink in the back! So, far, this car has needed nothing but oil, tires, and brakes. My only negative comments are the less than stellar AC, which has a hard time keeping up in warmer cities, and the small gas tank. I hope to keep this another 100K.

@007 Honda Fit Sport

Bought this vehicle used in Dec 2011. So far, very nice. It has after-market 17" wheels which I will replace when tires need replacing (don't care for low profile). I am avg about 32 mpg. I use this vehicle for work (70 miles round trip). Fun to drive, handles excellent.

2007 Honda Fit Sport Manual

Everything is good about this first year Honda Fit except the rear doors. I have had just routine maintenance (and two recalls) but the rear doors have both failed in the locked condition. This has cost me $1,000 at Honda dealers to have fixed and not a peep from Honda. I would say 6% of vehicle initial sales price for mechanical hardware fixes (latches were rusted out) is not a good thing! This vehicle has been garaged every since I owned it and has 40,000 miles.

Just what I thought it would be

This car is a little trooper which is MUCH MUCH bigger inside than it appears from the outside. I wish the gas mileage was better (I'm getting 35-40 mpg), but otherwise a terrific car.

Great Little Car

Purchased my 2007 Honda Fit with only 25,000 miles. It's my first Honda. Gas mileage is good, but power is a little underwhelming.

4.0

my first car and I love it.

Awesome first car. Id suggest you get the sport package. My only complaint is that it only has a 10gallon gas tank. Still love it though.

love my fit

I love my fit so much. It is so roomy. I have not found a single thing that does not fit into my fit. I had my 4 giant dogs in it, with room to spare. The car is super comfy and is great on mpgs. The only thing is that it is a little bumpy ride and you can hear the engine, but just turn the radio up and you will have an amazing ride.....

The little engine that could.

I just traded in my 2006 BMW Z4 Coupe for the '07 Honda Fit Sport. While the BMW was powerful and stylish, similar things could be said about the fit - and the mileage doesn't hurt one bit. The price is just right too. I was debating the fit over the civic for a used car; I decided to purchase the fit. It is great for commuting. I am averaging about 35mpg, but since I just got off the BMW I'm expecting the little engine to perform like the 270hp z4. Once I pulled back on the throttle and treating the car more like a commuter, it started to inch closer to that 40mpg mark. As for the styling, it's actually pretty nice for a budget car. Its dash is very nice with some blue lighting and a layout that seems very intuitive and easy for most to pick up on the go. It's got all the essentials (including a aux jack for your iPod) plus a really great sound system. All the mechanical parts are light and everything fits and closes just right. It's like the engineers actually made sense and designed this car in a logical manner. Bottom line, it's fun to drive, it's great on gas, fits the kids, has ample room in the trunk, has enough power for your daily commute, and it's economical! Drop those gas guzzlers and unnecessarily expensive cars for something useful. Did I mention it's a Low-Emissions Vehicle (LEV)?

100k mile club!

I just hit 100,000 miles in my 2007 Honda Fit and have loved every one of those miles (except when someone backed into me in a parking lot!). For a small engine, it definitely has get up and go when needed and I can fit a large jogging stroller, a large rear facing car seat (SK Radian 80SL), suitcases for a week, and more and still 3 of us ride in comfort.

Absolutely the best for the price!

Absolutely the best for the price! That actually says it all. Very flexible interior and it handles like a sports car. I would buy another one without a doubt, but this one should last me forever.