2016 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2016 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2016 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2016 Honda HR-V

Love my little Honda

Aside from a few little quirks I dislike, I love my car. Super comfortable. I've driven the heck out of her, from Savannah, GA to Washington, DC to Memphis, TN. Partly for work, but mostly because I enjoy road trips. 70k in 3.5 years and I'll most likely be buying another whenever I decide to buy new again.

Perfection

Loved my 2004 crv with 279K miles- love this HRV as much or more. Easy to drive and spacious. The AWD and room in the rear is ample and I will drive it until it gets 279K miles.

4.0

Very Pleased

This car was exactly what I was looking for. It's small so easy for me to operate and has plenty of storage room. It's AWD and has good ground clearance. Some negative reviews talk about loud noise and rumble when accelerating. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary on this issue, but my previous car was 20 years old. I'd highly recommend this car.

Awesome small car

It is small but sporty. I owned 2 CRVs prior to this purchase. I like the HRV better. It gets good gas mileage, it runs well, and is very reliable.

4.3

Love the Modern Technology!

This car gets very good mileage, I don't worry about blind spots while driving. I love the heated seats, and mirrors! I am not fond of the interior layout, however. Cup holders inconveniently located, and I cannot reach the USB port easily, which is very annoying, requires extra planning or a passenger. No shelf space for my EZ Pass. But the car does have that good gas mileage, and I know it's reliable, it's a Honda.

Awesome Car!

Great reliable car! I have the EXL and has all the amenities of some of the higher end SUV’s. Excellent gas mileage and drives super smooth! Would recommend check this car out if you’re looking for a great crossover.

4.3

Can not fault after 60000 km

We are in our 70s and it does all we want,we have driven from Brisbane to longreach the to cairns and averaged 5.6 l/100 km. Front seats are not the best also performance when passing but all in all a good car.Plenty of space and luggage area is class topping.Even getting used to CVT.

4.1

Needs more space to store things

The screen is very difficult to use. I never know what to click on, and I definitely can’t select while driving. But I love the back up camera and lane watch.

3.0

HRV - mixed feelings

I bought my HRV EXL because I’ve owned Hondas previously. I wanted AWD, good mileage, and a sporty appearance. The HRV is great on snow, gets decent mileage, but is bare-bones inside. It is like a sporty Honda Fit. While the interior is leather, the seats are manual, there is no spot to put your sunglasses, and the glove. compartment is Ill-shaped. I probably like the HRV more this review shows, but I’m still reeling from the $2800 estimate to fix the hatchback. Two service technicians told me there are known issues with the hatchback, but Honda personnel deny knowledge. The CRV is probably a better value.

Best car ever!

This car is wonderful. Drives nice, is comfortable and has amazing interior room. The back seats fold dow completely flat and the magic seat feature is so useful. I absolutely love it!!!