2016 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2016 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2016 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2016 Honda HR-V

Tested and bought great Honda HRV

Affordable reliable sporty uses regular gas and it?s a Honda! Loved the test drive so I bought it and drove it home! It is so reliable. And the gas mileage is great on the road!

Great small SUV with style and reliable Honda

It?s taylor made for my garage and lifestyle . Honda put style great mileage for commuting easy for parking and the sticker price is so reasonable for all to afford - just love this sweet machine!

4.2

Loved the compact size

I?ve driven coupes most of my life and this is a great compromise between crossover and small vehicle performance. The outside does not look like a boat, and he inside feels quite big.

Great Small SUV

I wanted a smaller SUV & this one fit the bill. It has nice lines, gets good gas mileage & good acceleration. The interior is roomy & well appointed. Love that the back seats fold independently & that the bottom seat can lift up to hold items. Other than maintenance, I have had no repairs in 2 1/2 years. Would buy this vehicle again.

A pleasure to drive.

It is just the right fit for me. I can take it on a trip, and it has everything I need for a safe and comfortable ride. Running errands around town, it scoots around with ease. Going to the home improvement store is a pleasure. I can have no problem placing my purchases in the hatchback.

Great Vehicle

This car is perfect for me. It?s stylish and is great to drive. It?s also perfect on the road for a family of five. Reliable Car!

Just purchased it and I love it!

I spent hours researching vehicles on many different sites, including cars.com, and the HRV fit my needs and had great reviews. The minute I started the test drive, I knew that it was the car for me!

I love my HRV! But it could use a couple changes..

This car has plenty of room if you're looking for a small SUV. The adjustable seats are fantastic if you need to carry something large something that needs to stand up. My only qualm with the car is the cup holders and under shelving storage up front. The cup holders are silly...either your cup is too big to fit, or too slim so it rattles all around. And the shelf is almost in a place where you have to duck down or reach your arm around the other side to access anything...it can be awkward. It looks like they've changed the interior from knobs to touch screen which is great, but haven't made any adjustments on the cup holders or shelf on newer models.

3.0

Not a fan of HR-V

The 2016 HRV felt smaller than a VW golf from the inside. The engine felt more noisy than a vw golf too. The trunk space looked smaller than a be golf. It may be fuel efficient and felt like a leveled civic but it?s not my style. I would prefer a VW golf to and HR-V though I?m sure someone might like it.

I miss my Honda

i got into an accident (not my fault) and had to get another car, it wasn't a Honda because the HRV still doesn't have car play so decided to get something else. But i have to say, the Honda was a great car and would have got it again if they would have added some features.