2016 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2016 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2016 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2016 Honda HR-V

In love with this car

I absolutely love this car; for the most part it's great on gas very sporty all my friends and family love love it. The only thing that I do not like is that the console is small and it does not have auto start, but besides that it is the perfect car and I absolutely love it and would recommend it.

4.3

The perfect fit!

It's been two months since we bought this vehicle. I couldn't be any happier with our choice. I have a long commute (1hr, 20mins), and this car has made it a lot more enjoyable and efficient. I've been averaging 33 mpg! The "Economy" feature has made me a more conscious driver. I'm actually learning how to maximize my mileage. Love the space, Bluetooth connectivity, and how "firm" it feels on the road.

Fits a lot in a small package

We chose this car because it gets great fuel mileage and has lots of cargo room in a small package. We have loved everything about it. The only hiccup - it doesn't have adjustable intermittent wipers.

3.0

Horrible Bluetooth issues.

This car has a lot of issues with the Bluetooth connectivity. A lot. Mainly with the ability to show which song and artist you are listening to. I am on my third replacement of the entire radio and Bluetooth system, and it still messes up. When I play music from Apple Music or Spotify via Bluetooth it will not show the song info. It just won?t. Unless you open podcasts, play a podcast, and switch it back to music; it MIGHT show the info then. Also, getting blue tooth connected is a frustrating fight every day. The phone doesn?t just connect automatically. Sometimes I have to restart the car, sometimes I have to delete the phone from the car?s Bluetooth memory, sometimes I have to just go the whole day without Bluetooth. I?ve never gone an entire week in my 2 years of having this car without having serious Bluetooth issues. It ruins the whole car. My other issue is the quality. My car is the highest from level, and it?s falling apart. I just reached the 2nd anniversary of purchasing it. The center console lid broke off in the first couple months, and the windshield wipers needed replacement after only 6 months. It?s barely been 2 years of owning it and I don?t think I?m that rough with it.

4.0

comfortable,dives well,very dependable

very good car for for driving to work,plenty trunk room,folding flat back sits, offers great visibility,easy to handle,good ratings,can not beat the value for the money

Just Purchased. Exceeds Expectations

Drove our last car until all I could do was have it towed to a junkyard. What a pleasure it is to drive this HR-V. I call it our Goldilocks Car..."not too big...Not too small...Just right!" Comfortable/quiet/smooth-riding. I only have about 1400 miles on it, so I realize this is the honeymoon stage, but I couldn't be happier with every aspect of this car. I feel like I made just the right choice, and my wife agrees. Love that Honda quality!

Honda is the way to go

Honda, Hr-v is perfect for my family. It fits on all occasions, moving something, joy riding, traveling, or working! It has the space for all of my needs and it is stylish but simple to maintain! I love it!

super on highway, sharp turning radius, safe

I loved everything about it, drove across desert 2,000 miles extremely comfortable... totaled vehicle and was not hurt at all. Pretty good mileage, great stereo and navigator.

Honda HR-V

It's a go anywhere do anything car. IT's great on gas for me I average around 32 on the highway and has many standard features. It went with the EX version and have heated seats, sunroof, fog lights, and touchscreen infotainment screen. It's compact which makes parking and maneuvering in Boston easy but larger enough to fin a full-size chest of drawers when shopping on Craigslist.

Love my Honda!

I am totally please with my 2016 Honda HR-V! I have had no major problems, only routine maintenance matters. The service is outstanding! Steve Morgan and the entire staff make you feel like a valued customer!