2017 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2017 Honda HR-V
4.1

i own hondas since 1980, very reliable

the engine could be a little bigger, body style is fine. to many expensive options, options should be built into the price. would like the car with 18" wheels not as an option.

Honda HRV

Great investment considering me and my husband like to travel and adventure ALOT of space I literally fit everything in my life in it and still had room to spare. I use it every day to go to and from work and I barely use any gas but when traveling it takes 4 hrs to go down to half a tank

3.0

Problems right away

I turned the temperature control knob and something broke right away. It stayed in the shop a week for the whole dash to be taken apart for the repair. Now, at 22000 miles a rattle has started in the rear suspension. They just replaced a shock today, and it still rattles. Will be trading soon.

Price range

Test drive only. Could not agree on price. Still Looking at other cars in this class. The HRV seems like it would be a reliable vehicle

Favorite car I?ve ever had!

I am absolutely in love with this suv! It has everything that I want/need and is the perfect size! I love the color and all the upgrades in this car!

3.7

Real good gas milage. Comfortable to drive and rid

Its a little slow but ounce u are going its fine. Just dont try n pull put with any cars in sight. Its comfortable and fun to drive. I like some of the USB plug in and all the others are nice for your electronics. Its a Honda.Thats about all i need to say..Id bet with proper maintenance it will get 300,000 out of that motor and transmission. Honda name means alot to me..

Money was worth it and it?s a reliable car I?ve ev

Plenty rooms both front and back. Smooth ride and great conditions. Loved it the dealers and their customer service. The cars are worth it buy it.

I Love It!

I previously owned a Honda CRV for 10 years and was very happy with it. But wanted something a little smaller, and this Honda HRV is just perfect! Love the way the second row seats lift up so easily! Like the ECO option that I leave on and feel like I'm really saving gas! Also love the bluetooth connection to talk and drive hands free!

Smooth, Sleek, and Sporty just the way I like them

This is my first sub compact SUV and I love it. It has just enough space with seating for 5 and a spacious trunk. I love the dark interior and all the updated audio features. My kids love that it has plenty of usb charging ports for long trips and great sound system. It purrs like a kitten, and with push to start engine you sometimes forget it is running.

Great purchase

Perfect sized car, great trunk space, love the dash design! I am so happy with this purchase. I waited to buy for a while and I?m glad I got the 2018 new!