2019 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

$20,620–$22,020 MSRP range
side view of 2019 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda HR-V

This one my best car I have ever owned.

This cars meet all my needs when Winter come it is very good on Snow. It has for wheels drive has very nice space for HR-V

By far best car I have had

Car meets my needs adequately. Some adjustments needed to be made by me since this vehicle is a little smaller than my previous car. Handles very well; love the MPG on trips.

3.1

Not impressed

Noisy, poor acceleration, cheap interior, and not that comfortable. Will most likely be trading it in. Honda decided to put the infamous CVT transmission on this vehicle which are unreliable.

Excellent Vehicle

Great Little SUV . Has All Wheel Drive and is very good on gas. Love the interior cargo room and the Magic Seats. Purchased the Sport Model and it looks great. Would Recommend

Love my car nice to have one I can depend on

This car is perfect for me gets good gas mileage runs really good fun and easy to drive very dependable and a sporty looking car

2.3

Air condititioning really sucks. Avoid HRV at all

This car has been a big disappointment during the summer. The air condititioning sucks. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of buying this car in the winter. Never again. If you're looking for a car, shop during summer when you can check the air before you buy!

Most luxurious car I’ve owned

So far so good. It easy to set up with my phone and easy to use the technology. It’s room and comfortable to drive in. Has many nice safety features.

Wonderful Car

My car is my baby! I love her and Lia Honda did fantastic by me and my family! I love them so much I brought my father here to get his car! My father lovers his 2020 CR-V too. Darian and Ross are the best and the Service Department is top notch!

Great car

I was downsizing from larger SUV. I needed a smaller vehicle but wanted an SUV. Roomy and comfortable for myself and travelers in car. Please with car

4.4

Great for the money

I traded in my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe for an HR-V EX-L. The more I drive it the more I find it's a mixed bag of things that are better and worse than my old vehicle. There are some basic features from my old car that aren't present even in the second-to-highest trim level (powered driver seat and dual climate control). The ride is also much rougher than I'm used to. In general it offers more tech-friendly features like remote entry, and I do love having a sun roof, but the basic voice commands are a bit choppy and sound very robotic. The car is pretty comfortable aside from two things: I'm finding that the seat belt latch digs into my hip quite a bit, admittedly I could stand to lose a few pounds but I'm far from big so I could see this getting extremely uncomfortable. Also if you have to push your seat back quite a bit when driving there's a big bump under the seat (which I only notice because I usually rest my left foot further back). Overall it's a good car and I'm sure will be highly reliable. For me I traded in because I wanted to lower my interest rate and monthly payments, which I did. I don't think I would buy this car again though.