2019 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2019 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda HR-V

Perfect in every way

Great vehicle that provides a comfortable ride excellent safety features. The touch screen is simple. The moon/sun roof is adorable. I love the heated seats.

surprisingly good for a small suv

i was very surprised that for small car the hr-v is very comfortable, it has plenty of power with the base engine, and is very enjoyable to drive.

Fun & Comfortable to Drive

Great In-Town car but also really comfortable on the highway. I get about 30 mpg in regular city driving and a whopping 40mpg if I can hold it down to 60mph on highway. I even get about 36-38mpg at 80mph. Great Car !!!

Best Honda for me

Car meets all of my needs, efficient, comfortable and outstanding value and same type of car leased every three years, love the EX model sunroof.

Honda's Are Reliable Vehicles!

It has a smooth ride, gives me excellent millage to the gallon, and it's service centers provides excellent luxury to it's customers and their employees.

This is the first Honda I have ever owned

I absolutely love my new car. A lot of “bang” for my buck. Comfortable, and well equipped, I really love the size and look of this particular model.

4.3

should have bought a crv instead

For the money it is a good buy. It has some faults like seats that are not that comfortable, a small and crowded dash board, and hard to read screen. I personally hate the cheap beep beep horn but it is peppy and rides not bad for its size. I lease and will not get one of these again.

Reliable car, comfortable.

This car met my needs. Leg room on the back and front seat, charger plug in the back and the front( not very friendly spot), no car sickness complains from kids, very economic on gas. It will be nice and useful if the USB besides charging will connect to the media ☹️

GREAT CAR

its a great practical car for the whole family. exellent car at a good price. VERY GOOD ON GAS ,great design and a safe car for kids and the whole family

Fits my needs.

I didn’t need a big car, just one that I am comfortable in and this did it. A nice smaller suv with great gas economy.