2019 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

$20,620–$22,020 MSRP range
side view of 2019 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda HR-V

Most spacious and gas saving car I’ve owned

Great car at an affordable price. My family and I are able to fit into this car while saving on gas. Overall it’s smooth along with plenty of legroom for passengers.

Perfect for my needs

This is a comfortable car. It hugs the road and hugs the driver. I like many of the features but wish that there were power driver seats. It is the right size with plenty of leg room in the back and a good sized trunk for a relatively small car. I look forwad to driving in the City and on the road.

A very comfortable care

I purchased this car back in january of 2019, so far, it has been great, comfortable, reliable and definitely meets my needs, plan on keeping it for a long time.

3.6

It’s a small suv car

It’s a decent car of little bit extra price on it with the comfort tho also if they can make a little bit amount of room in front and back then it will be better selling car

versatile and sporty

Plenty of room , good value for cost, sporty looking and economical on gas. The EX has all the extras other manufacturers consider add on features.

This is the second HRV I’ve owned

I absolutely love this car I had leases an HR-Vpreviously and was really looking at a Civic or an Accord. But after some research and talking to an excellent dealer Brandon Plotz , I discovered that I could go ahead and get another HR-V which was very exciting for me.

Truly enjoying my car!

I really like my car! It handles really well and gets great gas mileage. I just wish it had a bit more get up and go power.

Great for winter driving

Love it. Handles well, real smooth. Not too big like I feel most CRV'S are. It's just the right size for what I need. Roomy and comfortable.

Great compact Suv

The smaller size SUV is great for in town driving. Also I haul two kayaks and this is a lower height compared to my CRV Honda. The vehicle is the EXL model giving me leather interior and all the other driving safety features. Love this vehicle very happy with purchase and would buy again.

4.3

My second HRV

Good value, very reliable, nice style. Could use a bit more power. Driving a Honda since my first Accord in 1991. Accords, Civics, CRV and HRV’s. I ‘ll keep driving them as long as the keep the quality up and the prices down.