2019 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

$20,620–$22,020 MSRP range
side view of 2019 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda HR-V

Still getting to know it.

It’s just what I was looking for. Small, with plenty of room for people and cargo. It has all the modern features I was looking for. Backup cameras, blue tooth, and safety features.

Absolutely love it

I love this car. Have owned Honda Civics since 1996. Just purchased the HRV. Absolutely love it and it fits in my garage better than the civic. Could not believe it. The only thing I don't like is that you can't open the trunk from the inside and it's a bit hard to close . I wish it was better. Electric open/close would make it perfect for me. I also wish Honda would go back to the large digital speedometer like they had in the 2013 Honda Civics. Other than that, the car gets 5 stars from me !

I love the HRV!

Handles great and has all the room I need. It’s very sporty and looks amazing. I have own 3 Honda’s, this by far is my favorite

I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!

After I had my BELOVED pilot for 17 years... I donated her to a charity. Good cause for a good car! She reached 300,000 miles with me..original owner. I needed to downsize and make sure my new car for in my new build garage... Not so standard size garage ... I found the HRV and it was love at first sight. Although the engine is smaller...it has just enough umph to get up and go. Love my new car

excellent for taller driver

stylish, great finish, head and leg room is excellent, comfortable ride, audio system is very good, very practical for carrying items of varying size with the split fold down rear seat

From a Fit to a friend

HR-V AWD good for both city and mountain. Loved my zippy Fit (sport edition) but I needed just a little more + AWD. Now my handsome HR-V is my new best friend. Staying with Honda made it an easy transition. I reccomend Will Lis @ Bellevue Honda.

Only owned a few weeks, excellent vehicle!

Perfect size for my wife commuting around town. Great on gas. The safety features are awesome. The looks and ride of this vehicle is amazing. Perfect investment!

2.6

Bad experience so far...

Bought the brand new, highest trim version of the HRV. Blue tooth technology for phone calls doesn't work. It constantly cuts out making a conversation impossible. We've taken it back to be repaired FIVE times, but the dealer and honda corporate have failed to figure it out. It also drives a lot more sluggish than we expected. We would have tolerated it if we weren't so mad at the dealer for the abhorent way we've been treated by the dealer over this blue tooth debacle. This was the first and last honda I'm ever going to buy, just on principle at this point...

Great vehicle!!

Love the HR-V had a C-Rv like my HR-V better❤️ This car is compact and great to drive. My sakes experience with Henrick Honda was fabulous.

LOVE IT!!! Best car on the road!

This is my 2nd HR-V and I highly recommend them. Lots of leg room front & back, handles and rides very smooth. All the safety features you could want, great gas mileage, great looking, comfortable seats, reasonable price, and the lane watch camera on the passenger side mirror.