2019 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2019 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda HR-V

Most reliable car

It really helps me a lot and easy to drive and didn't cosume to much gas. Its comfortable and the car is multi purposes because it have a big space

One of Most Reliable Vehicles by Far

It’s sexy, Sporty , Stylish!! ( much like the owner ;)...) Performance & Reliability off the Charts! The sport gives the car a little Edge for those who don’t want to be part of the norm and it’s super cute, Also, not to bad on the pocket book

1.6

Not What I Expected From Honda

I purchased the 2019 Honda HRV for my wife to go to work and doing errands, and expecting it to be comfortable and safe enough to drive. After a couple days of use, we found out that the car is so under-powered and unsafe in sub-urban driving. We have to be patient and watchful when merging through traffic. It whines so hard when accelerating, slow to react, that vehicles behind me are always blowing their horns. I believe Honda engineers designed the HRV with a meager power, to serve as a catch-all for those who do not want the ugly CRV, but not out sell it. A 180-HP HRV will be more preferred than the CRV with the oil-dilution problem. So we only use our new HRV, when there is nothing else left in the garage. Maybe a trade in for a Subaru is in the very near future.

Just got the vehicle

Love how easily it drives and the fuel efficiency. I hope to have it for many years. First car with a back up camera and great safety features

My choice car instead of taking someone else’s car

Very nice car I wouldn’t trade it for any other ! It is the right size and I choose one that isn’t loaded with all the extras - still functions perfectly!

nice looking works well

perfect car for my needs. High enough to get in, but no too high.love sitting up higher than the standard car. Makes me feel younger than I am.

4.4

Just the right size for a retired person

This vehicle was just about perfect for us. About the right size, about the right cos, with about the right number and type of features for our lifestyle. We believe that we have made a good choice. We are looking forward to spending several years driving it.

This is an awesome car!

I've had this car a day now and I'm loving it! So far so good! It was such a switch going from a Civic to the HRV sport! It's good looking and has such a smooth drive. I love all the extras that come with it like fuel economy to help save your gas, apple car play, and not to mention all the space the car has. You're able to fit a lot if need be. I would definitely recommend it!

Best bang for your buck

The car has so far met all my needs. Used to drive a Lexus but was looking to downsize because I'm nearing retirement and this car fits my needs perfectly.

Love this car! Has everything I need.

This car has more bells and whistles than any car I've ever seen or ever owned. I am a bit technology challenged but they have a website just for people like me, that has teaching videos that I can watch over and over if I need to. This is a great car for driving long distances in.