2019 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2019 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda HR-V

Love my HR-V

Nice roomy and fun crossover. A little larger than previous models of the HR-V. If you like having fun and traveling, I highly recommend this vehicle. It is also a great ride for family. Nice Vehicle.

4.4

Great car. I love mine.

Near or far it gets me where I'm going with not one problem. I love it! I drive to Fort Worth alot by myself and it gets great gas mileage, does well on the highway and busy Fort Worth. It gets up and goes when needed.

I love my HR-V

This car is great and meets my needs. It is the perfect size for me. My favorite feature is how the seats fold up to allow alot of floor space. It makes it easy to put my mothers wheelchair or walker in the car.

I just purchased a 2019 Sport Honda HR-V.

I don't understand the reviews that it is under powered? I love the pickup of the engine, and I am afraid I might get a ticket for speeding. The ride is quiet and it, so far is the best riding vehicle I have ever purchased. I just like to go out and look at it. It may fall apart tomorrow, but so far it is a joy to drive with very comfortable ride. Love it.

Great car for the money!

I boaght this car because I wanted an suv and it was in my price range. It exceeded my expectations by far. Performs well, it’s comfortable, and economic as well.

Two months in and I love it!

I previously owned CR-Vs and this is a great step-down!! I get good mpg, comfortable seating, a lot of new safety features, and a snazzy look! Some of the major differences between this car and my previous ones is that this is basically a sized-down version of the CR-V in all directions. Thus the roof is a bit lower, the seating a bit closer, the length and width a bit less. My only minor complaint is that there is a definite lack of storage space in the passenger area . . . for example only a pocket on the back of the passenger seat but not the driver's seat and the door cubbies are much smaller. Overall, though, I am very pleased with my car at this point!

I love my new car!

I wish the car was a bit more roomy inside, but my budget would not allow me to purchase the CRV. I just need time to adjust from going from a larger SUV to a smaller one.

Beautiful HRV Honda

Love my new Honda, good value, great gas mileage. Lots of good comments about looks of car. Perfect size for us. Husband says beautiful car and drives good.

The car met all my needs. Plenty of legroom front

Plenty of legroom front and back. Great styling, love all the features. Comfortable and roomy. Love the Pearlized White color. Feel very safe while driving.

Happy to lease my HR-V

I love the HONDA vehicle! I have owned/leased 3 Honda Civics in the past several years. I wanted to "upgrade" my vehicle so I decided on an HR-V. I am very pleased with my HR-V - it's comfortable, reliable, great on gas and looks sharp!