2019 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2019 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda HR-V

2019 Honda HR-V

Test drove it and was truly amazed of the safety features, drove great and very smooth ride. Bought it for my precious girl as her first car.

Smooth Comfort & Performance

I needed a small SUV and VOILA!!! Now I own it. Each feature meets or exceeds my expectations, especially the back up camera as well as the right turning one.

Awesome vehicle!

I love my 2019 HR-V Sport! The exterior design is so sharp! I love the interior, it’s a bit smaller and doesn’t have as many options as my previous Ford Escape but it definitely gets the job done! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a small SUV

My type of car. Made just for me!

My son is a Honda fanatic. He has this thing with his father. Literally my son would die over his Honda. He has owned 3 in his 36 years. So when I asked him what type of car should I get you know what he said. So I went through the inventory at first it was the CRV but after I got up on it, it was too big. Then I saw the HRV and fell in Love! Just for me! And it fits well!

Best new car I’ve ever had the pleasure of leasing

Love it! It drives so smoothly and I look forward to getting into it every morning and blasting my music omw to work lol :)

Reliable and stylish

The car responds beautifully when being driven. It provides a very comfortable ride. It handles easily in turns and curves in the roadway. The only drawback to the car is the fact that the interior storage is minimal and small in size.

Great car for city driving.

We love everything about it. It is a very comfortable drive. My only suggestion would be to offer it with a turbo charged option. (I drive a CrossTour.)

2019 Honda

Love this vehicle. It is sleek and powerful. It is all the vehicle I needed. All wheel drive for winter weather and an amazing car!

First SUV for me. Great features, quality & cost!

Did all my research online before buying the car. Best overall price for the features and quality. Many more features than one could expect at no additional price.

1.0

HRV crossover is like a kiddy car

A 2019 lease cost me $30,000. Charged $3,000 over the sticker price. I hit my head on the door frame on driver and passenger side it is so tiny. On the Interstate it takes about 10 seconds to accelerate from 40 to 50. Dangerous little car. My first and last lease with HONDA.