2020 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2020 Honda Pilot

reliable

I love the car performance, space and look and several features. very smooth and reliable car. I had the older 2017 model and I just got the new 2020 model.

Great Car - second one I have owned

This is the second Pilot I have owned and I am thoroughly pleased. We bought the Touring Pilot and it meets all our expectations. Smooth and quiet ride, quality interior, great radio, extra roomy, great paint job, and all the bells and whistles a car owner wants on a new car.

Great car

After driving the Pilot and several others, It was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is smooth and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats, the third row is quite comfortable and the assisted entry made it easily accessible.

3.3

Major problems with 2020 Honda Pilot.

I purchased my new 2020 Honda Pilot in March of 2020. About 4 months later my Infotainment screen started going dark, as well as the instrument screen. The radio cracks and pops with poor reception. I loose the GPS screen. I have taken my car to the Honda dealership twice, so far, and they say they do not have the parts available to correct the problem. They tell me they have no idea when the parts will be available. I am so frustrated that I have a car that I paid over $40,000 for, and I basically have no fully operational radio, backup camera, GPS, and very dangerous infotainment and instrument screen blackouts, while driving on the highway. After looking up problems with the Honda, I find out the these problems have plagued several Honda automobile models for the last couple of years. It is hard to believe Honda has continued to sell automobiles with these critical problem, to unknowing customers. Honda is truly loosing its reputation and one of the most reliable, high quality, automobile manufacturers in the world. I will never buy another Honda vehicle.

Best reliable vehicle I've ever own.

Features and feel of this vehicle. Easy and comfortable to drive. Feel very safe inside of this vehicle. It is worth every dollar spent. The fuel consumption is amazing. Best vehicle I've ever driven. And most reliable car I have ever own.

wonderful car

this is the car I was looking for. met my expectations. I will recommend family and friends. It drives smoothly and it has all i want in a car.

4.3

Sounds like I am behind a gravel truck

Our brand new 2020 Pilot Touring sounds like small pebbles are hitting it constantly! It is super distracting and for a $45k vehicle with 2000 miles on it, we are shocked by this noise.

Love my Honda Pilot

I love this vehicle, I have two Pre-teen girls who bicker constantly. This way there can stay in separate rows. One can watch movies or play games in the entertainment center while the other does her own thing.

Love my Pilot and with 4 kids plenty of room

Great car! I tried the odyssey but couldn’t conform to be a minivan mom... so 3 row Pilot for the WIN! I’m ready for all the shuffling of kids from sport to sport!

best suv I owned

The Honda pilot met all what I need. Reliability, space, and price. I recommend this suv for any family. Its also, comfortable and quite driving.