2020 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2020 Honda Pilot
2.6

Popping noise, dealer can’t fix

Had it in to the dealer 3 times for a popping crackling noise from front speakers. On the third visit they said Honda is aware of the problem but don’t have a fix yet. May be looking into the Florida Lemon law.

Extremely comfortable Excellent ride very roomy

This car meets all of my needs it’s very roomy and it has all the bells and whistles that me and my family would need

Great news for all!!!

Cracking and popping noise now has a fix! Go see your local dealer and get it fixed the right way! Honda just released this recall on the 30th of June. I would highly recommend these vehicles to anyone. I put my wife and child in one. 90% of claims on here are not mechanical issues and have proven to be one of the most reliable cars in America

1.0

The car is ok but that Honda aren’t real professi.

The car is good but I don’t feel happy after that poor management attitude. Really I planing my self that I purchased from that poor place.

Honda Pilot Touring - Great Family SUV

Ours is fully loaded. Easy single button entry for 3rd row and buttons are on both sides, so we can keep our car seat on the passenger side of the car. Tons of space, very little road noise if any at all. Love the extra sunshade for rear windows, and the air vents are helpful for the kids. Tons of cup holders, just wish ours had the 3rd row usb chargers, but easily fixed as there is an outlet in the rear of the vehicle so we can add at least one charging port in the 3rd row.

First time owning a Honda Pilot SUV

This car has a lot of legroom , has three USB port.. loved the way it drives, the interior is beautiful and big back screen camera.. the style is monstrous!

Crackling noise coming from windshield

We traded in a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring for a 2020 Pilot Touring. We did not experience any crackling noise with the 2017. My wife noticed it and brought it to may attention. We seem to notice it during the day when it is hot outside. As we were driving at night we did not hear it at all. I believe it has to do with expansion and contraction due to the temperature outside. It does appear to be coming from the windshield on the left, middle and right side.

2.9

A long time Honda owner - VERY disappointed

Our family has owned multiple Honda's over the past 30 years and have never been disappointed until now. Less than 2500 miles on a NEW 2020 Honda Pilot and the radio screen and the dashboard blacks out when the windshield crackles. Many have said the noise is coming through the radio, but my radio is off and it's coming from the windshield. Plan to call the dealership today, but am fearful it's going to be an ongoing issue based on the feedback posted. I would STRONGLY suggest looking at a different vehicle.

One of the best Honda Pilot’s I have owned.

The SUV has been one of my better vehicles. I travel & the SUV is very comfortable, roomy & gas efficient .I would recommend it to my friends

3.7

Overall a good vehicle.

2020 Pilot Elite AWD. Popping noise coming from speakers. Can happen at any time n under any conditions. Using phone nit using phone. Dvd playing or not. Going to take it in.