2018 Hyundai Elantra GT consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Elantra GT Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT

Love this small car.

I recently purchased this vehicle. It runs smoothly and is very roomy. It doesn?t seem like a small car. Screen in car is clear and very easy to use. Love it.

Really enjoy driving this vehicle

I tested Honda, Toyota, Kia and Jeep and did not get the feeling that these were for me; when I drove the Electra GT it felt like this is the car for me.

this is my third hyundai

a value for the money and well built and better than a GM our FORD offiring and I have them two examples the mustang2 and the z24 which were junk

Car i've always wanted!!!

from the slick/volkswagon type style...to the two toned interior, gorgeous! SMOOTHEST RIDE I'VE EVER HAD...the base model and sport model both are quick pick-up in speed, very FUN!! Car is great for family OR for fun.

Beautiful Car

My car came with panoramic roof navigation and upgraded Infinity stereo.Heated and Cooled seats.Brake hold that keeps car stopped at red lights without having to hold the brake.Hyundai sure has come a long way.

What A Pleasant Surprise!

I have owned over 40 cars and trucks in my 44 years of driving. My Elantra GT ranks very near the top of all of them. They range from a VW Beetle to a Mercedes 500E class. My drag racing days are long gone so I look at other features than quarter mile performance today when purchasing or leasing a new car. Some of the reasons for selection the Elantra include overall quality, fit and finish, comfort, interior room, in town driving performance as I seldom drive on the highway anymore, the hatchback, the 6 speed dual clutch transmission (I am not a CVT fan), the added performance features of the GT, the warranty etc, etc.

Great car

This is my 2nd Elantra. Giving up my first one was something I didn?t want to do so I bought another. Love the features- Bluetooth, lane departure, navigation. Too many things to list. Very happy

My first Hyundai

This car is amazing. It drives effortlessly. And it definitely has the look. I drove the Elantra sedan first and there was no comparison it was like night and day. The GT is definitely worth the extra money. The only complaint I have is the car does have some orange peel in the paint. I'm so do all other cars in that price range.

More bang for the buck

Very nice ride and with all you get You?d be hard pressed to find a better value Enjoying every time I get in it Get the GT Sport

I've owned many cars and this is the best 4$

First the quality of the car is fantastic. Close doors, nice thunk, paint is very good. The interior design and quality is a class higher than this price point. I paid $17k for a gt base auto with mats and mudgaurds. Second the technology is top of class. Android auto, Sirius xm, apple CarPlay, HDradio, bluetooth all very easy to setup and navigate. BIG rear view camera with active guidelines. Android Auto turns it into an 8" google maps navigation. Nice sounding audio system even in base. Paired my phone in 10 seconds. Third, economy. I've driven 1100 miles and am averaging 33mpg mixed. Fourth, handling is awesome, sport mode changes the entire feel of the car, drives like a 9/10ths GTi. And fifth, I really like the look of this car. Understated, a look and feel of quality that you'd expect in a car costing much more. I'm very impressed with this Hyundai Elantra GT and very happy with my purchase.