2013 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2013 Hyundai Sonata
1.0

Do NoT buY

Don't know what to say buy this car sucks everything about it, the company tried to tell me all the problems I'm having still having is all in my head, nothing wrong with car. I even had to report it to the bbb and they said nothing they could do about the car. problems we're having car stops randomly when driving it, if you try and beep horn the car shuts down, car has electrical issues and now the horn doesn't work out ALL this company for the get go after I want to say 5 months after having this car showed it true colors.......We even took it to a different dealership same company they don't know why the car keeps doing that, They claimed they did see a problem........Fast forward to today guess what now after two years want to send me a papers from a lawyer saying do I want part in a lawsuit filed against them smh do not do not buy this car. Never again will i purchase this car brand again.......Run fast.

Love this car!

Great car with lots of features and style. Great gas Mileage and dependability. Hyundai has been great to work with.. service by my dealer has been fast and first-rate! Would absolutely buy another.

Still looks and smells like a new car.

Would buy again, but the quality of the car I probably will not have to ! I will recommend this car to everyone. Should have bought one with backup camera.

4.3

Comfortable car

Car is wicked comfortable, they interior looks sharp though the exterior is kinda boring , suspension is tight and it corners really well , acceleration was lacking a little bit more than enough for me I’m not racing it

First time it felt like getting in a fighter jet.

I'd keep it but need a larger vehicle with a 2 inch hitch for bike rack holding an electric bike ( heavy ) and 1 other.

2.3

Engine bad getting a new one , bearings (Recall)

Thought it was good till now ,7 yrs 57000. Miles and the bearings are a defect and i’m Getting a new engine . Major issue for 2013/2014 Sonata engines!!!!!

2.1

Should this car even be on the road

this car is a danger to society they need to recall the whole car and give another one to us once and for all the front axel is now out the wiring in the tail lights burnt up i had to buy new ones . They couldn't turn the drums they said they aren't even good i have to buy new ones they couldn't be refinished at all .the engine was already replaced .

Most reliable car I've owned.

Hands free bluetooth connection. Seat heater front and back. Nicely accommodating 4 door sedan for my family. I've had this car for 7 years and has been trouble-free comfortable ride all along. It gets 25-32mpg city or hwy and I'm a happy driver. I recommend Hyundai for their quality. Compared to 2 Nissans I owned last 10+ years, this is much better built car.

Best warranty and most reliable affordable car

Hyundai really cares about their customers satisfaction. They offer the best warranty in the business and back up all major repairs with extra lifetime warranties which transfer to all owners. I will purchase Hyundais from now on.

Great Deal!

I bought this car used and it has been a dream. It drives beautifully and is very comfortable. Lots of cargo space and pretty good sized back seats too. Would recommend.