2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

$25,650 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Great styling, excellent has mileage

Lots of features, low maintenace, one of best hybrid cars. Hyundai introduced first hybrid cars. Nice style and comfort for a mid size sedan. Well eqipped with navigation system and great sound system.

GREAT QUALITY CAR

This is the first hybrid I have ever owned and boy am I glad I did. Sonata is true to its claim they care and want you to have the best experience and they STAND BEHIND THEIR CARS !! Within 24 hours of purchasing my Sonata a Gift came to my front door from Hyundai basically an interior exterior cleaning and washing kit, WOW. Next they periodically sent surveys and still do asking me about the car, what I liked and disliked, improvements I thought would be good to consider; which I did mention two things. Styling is great and now my wife and I both notice many other cars makers are styling their models to look similar. Interior is very roomy I am 6'3" 250lbs and I fit very comfortably in the back and front which does not happen often. Milage is excellent we get 36mpg around town and in the summer where we tend to vacation in the mountains of N,H. the long drive avg 44mpg. As far as value my neighbor has a Tesla and paid 80 thousand and when our cars are side by side as he says He could have bought 3 of mine and mine looks better. Leather interior is awesome and the car is so quiet when we have passengers they sometimes think the car is off when it is not. Great pickup and a LIFETIME WARRENTY ON THE BATTERY, which at the time the best warranty from other companies was 3 years and a 10 year bumper to bumper all over car warranty for 5 years and major parts 10 years, more than any other vehicle. The misses and I are looking forward when Hyundai introduces a hybrid mid suv probably 2019 or 2020 then will give Sonata to our daughter. Mrs and I love, love, love,, this car and you will too !! We have Bluelink and when my wife had a flat they sent a tow truck within 10 minutes and sent it to my Hyundai dealer not the closest one either where I have my service performed. Many other toys the wife and I do not use but overall a real Value for the money.

Very nice to drive

Looks really nice not a high performance but great on gas. Very comfy to drive long distances sound system is great (After market): ? tinted windows keeps it cooler inside.

200,000 miles, only one repair!

I bought my 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid new. It currently has over 200,000 miles on it, and the ONLY repair I have had is to replace the serpentine belt! I am amazed at the reliability. It is spacious, beautiful, quiet, gets good gas mileage, and is unbelievably reliable.

Best fun drive, Gas saver and Reliable Car Ever!

I loved this car so much. Owned it for 5 years never had any issues at all. Nice and good looking car. Gas super saver and smooth drive. This car is large room and full options. So comfortable ever car!Great Value!(Recommended)

Good for me and the environment.

Bought this car new in 2013. Did a few long trips 4000kms and also lots of big city and street driving. I have 96000kms on the car. No breakdowns or service issues. Run it on synthetic oil. The interior and exterior is well desidned and layer out. The only issue is the dash lights can't be completely turned off, which sucks at the drive in. But everything else works great and love love love the seat heaters. Live in southern ontario, so have driven on 42+degree heat and -40 windchill. The car work great in both, no issues with start up in cold or hot. Only thing is the fuel milage drops during the cold, as the car runs on gas to heat the engine. A block heater would be nice. The tires on the car lasted 90000kms and could have gone more, but wanted a new set of rubber for winter. Great ride, low noise and friction. Biggest thing is the car works on electric / gas / electric & gas. But you need to go easy on the throttle to get great fuel economy. Also, the car starts off in electric, then as the battery charge drops, it runs in gas/electric or straight gas. If you take your foot off the accelerater, or you brake, the car converts the energy from slowing down into battery charge. Overall, love the looks, the style the interior layout, and the fuel economy. One of the best decisions I've made to buy this car!

4.4

Great car

I love this car, it has a lot of room inside, gas saver, very comfortable. Good to drive on freeways and streets, take long trip.

Best car I?ve ever own

Best bang for my buck. Excellent gas mileage, top of the line features, quiet engine, and awesome sound system. Perfect for any small sized family

best hybrid for the money

this car has not had any major issues and has always been reliable and a great value. bought a 2017 elantra for daughter because of owning this car.

Quality without the big price tag!

Love this car! It drives like a dream. It's very spacious. Saves a ton on gas on the freeway. It's one the best vehicles you could ever own!