2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Most advanced car I’ve owned

This car has everything we need and more. 4x4, looks, performance, can be towed behind an RV. Includes sun roof, rear camera, safety braking, more. Rides great.

Best Jeep I’ve ever owned

I’ve owned many Jeeps over the years and this year and model has by far been the best in quality and performance The vehicles interior is exceptional in comfort and wear.

3.7

It’s a Jeep what else can I say.

It has all the features one needs to keep others at bay. It looks great and drives wonderful. Jeep could improve on its painting skills as it has factory flaws.

Our first new vehicle purchase

We are thrilled to be driving our brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee. It has all of the amenities that we were looking for. It is a perfect combination of safe and comfortable, and fun.

Love the car

The car has what we were looking for. Looks comfort, handling. Enough cargo room for when we travel. Which we bought jeep to travel in.

The car of my dreams

It’s very nice comfortable has a lot of the amenities that I would want I have driven many different cars in my life this is the best

Awesome Vehicle

My 2nd Grand Cherokee, and more perfect than the 1st. I highly recommend this vehicle for all buyers. Doubtful you'll find a better machine for the money.

New 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee owner

Love our new Jeep Grand Cherokee and have received many compliments when friends and family see it. It looks awesome and drives great. I can’t wait to go in a trip with it.

Jeep Cherokee

It meets all my needs it awesome to ride in my kids love it my mom has the same jeep same color and we can’t tell them a part unless we look at the tags she lives in Dickson Tn and she loves here

This is my second Grand Cherokee and I love it!!

This vehicle is definitely great all the way around. It is my second Grand Cherokee and I will continue to purchase this vehicle as long as it is available.