2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shop the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Love it

Met all my standards. Very fun car to drive. I would definitely recommend this car to someone who is looking for another vehicle. Great car so far.

very comfortable and smooth ride for a Jeep .

very spacious with lots of room for my golf clubs in back. Comfortable seating with high visibility seeing out. Would definately recommend this vehicle to friends, family.

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport is amazing!

Love the Jeep Wrangler it?s amazing, very comfortable and great for all your outdoor adventure needs I?d highly recommend the Jeep to any one! T

Great

Awesome. Is my dream car that I?ve wanted for years and I got an amazing deal on it. So fortunate to have got this deal

Best deal I could get

It?s a great car and will last me for a long time. It was what I always wanted for a great deal thank you very much

4.4

Topless

They are called freedom tops for a reason. Nuff said. Get one if you want to live your life with to top off!! It?s a great vehicle. I can?t stop looking at it

Love this vehicle!

I purchased it new and added a number of aftermarket parts. This is a great vehicle whether you want to drive it off-road or drive around town with your family.

4.4

Adventure vehicle

This car did meet all of my needs. Love driving this car. Made for going of road but also fun to drive around town. Love the jeep community

4.3

Wrangler good vehicle but has some issues

Great power and excellent in snow Needs Chrysler to fix the oil cooler issue and faulty radiator that has bad seams Also needs windshield washer sensor for the price

Favorite Car that I have ever owned

This car is fun to drive, comfortable and versatile. It?s everything a Jeep is supposed to be, with extra comforts that make every day use fun. One of the best manuals to drive.