2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shop the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

There is Nothing Like It

Convertible that you can remove the doors, take off the top, drive on the beach or in the woods, then wash completely with a hose. In the winter, throw in the skiis, shift into 4 wheel high and drive where ever you want. Heat and A/C are the best ever don't ever worry about being in about car with a part time roof.

More Than We Expected

Quality Jeep in excellent condition, runs well! Bought for our daughters 1st Vehicle because it was such s great price as well over all condition!

An upgrade from a Mercedes Benz!

Love this vehicle so much! Fun to drive, fun to own. My hubby even traded his MBZ SL500 for a Wrangler. We now have 2!

The best,

Incredible, fun, iconic vehicle... only in a Jeep! Buy one today. You will not ever regret it. We love our Jeep. We would buy another one tomorrow.

I love this car

this is my first vehicle purchase and I do not regret it. I love driving this thing. It has a lot of room for carrying/moving things and is just all around awesome.

Jeeps are fantastic and fun!

This 2014 Jeep Wrangler is a joy to drive and own. I am very pleased with all aspects of this vehicle. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

4.4

VERY FUN TO DRIVE!!

Love it besides gas mileage lol. But great value for your money. They should work on the suspension some for comfort on the highways. Also the common windshield cracking issues.

4.1

You have not lived until you own a Jeep

I have a 2014 JKU Freedom and I love it. It's fun to drive and there is nothing in the world like cruising on a beautiful day with the roof down and doors off. I have customized it to fit my style and it is amazing. I love the extras that come with the special editions and I'd recommend splurging to everyone I meet.

This is the most fun I?ve has in a Jeep!!!

Great times. Load up your friends and family and head to the beach or mountains In this beast. Best looking Jeep on the road!!! With barely 9k Miles , this Jeep is practically new ?. And turns beards! Yg

We love it

The Jeep is by far the best car we owned. It?s fun and reliable. With the winters we have here in the Chicago land area 4x4 will be a great feature to have.