2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited consumer reviews

$26,195 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shop the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Awesome fun vehicle to own!

Great ride that is awesome with the top on or off. It is easy to get off from the back top to the freedom tops. I highly recommend you own a Jeep Wrangler sometime in your life!

Fun, stylish head-turner

My first car was a 1974 Jeep DJ-5 and I have wanted another Wrangler ever since. This Wrangler Unlimited combines two things I love- SUV versatility and a convertible top. It is fun, sexy, stylish and exciting to drive.

3.9

Fun vehicle

This is a fun car to own, not that practical for a family though. Taking the top off is awesome. The kids like it, but wish it had a few more options.

best car i had

this car is the best car to have fun with it , i never went to off roading i respect it as my child. anyone want to buy it please take care of it

what we were looking for in a jeep.

So far it's great we haven't had enough time yet. We have only been around town have weekend in the mountains planed will let you know.

Love this car.

It’s so fun and practical. It’s a rough ride, but that’s to be expected. I traded in a Tesla together another Wrangler, I liked it so much.

Great car, love it!!!!

The Jeep met all of needs..... absolutely love it!!!!! Would buy again from LV Cars. Thank you so much Robert and Angie ..... you are the best

3.1

This car is good for been out the city. But since

This car meets all needs to out the road mountain. Rivers rock trial but one full load is a lots of troubles with the electric components so is better to stay with the cheaper version or line

4.0

Great looking Jeep

I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler, and found a vehicle that met most of my specifications. I am looking forward to the summer to take full advantage of all that it offers.

Best car ever

It’s a really reliable truck! Perfect for This type of weather! Very comfortable and spacious...can’t wait to take see what it’s like in the summer!