2013 Kia Rio consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Kia Rio
Shop the 2013 Kia Rio
1.4

Poorly made

Door handles stop functioning on year 9 80,000 miles. Only one keybob works. Car won't recognize two or more. Front Bearings worn at 9 years 80,000 miles. Gas reader malfunctioned at 8 yrs old. Showed empty at full fill. Windows stop working at 7 years. Back lift relief for hatchback broke at 6 years. Front wire harness coil on steering malfunctioned, no horn, cause electrical problems around year 7. Finally there was a recall on it after I already paid to fix it.

Nice car

Value for money, low fuel consumption, not too comforty and absolutely reliable. Nice interior and exterior design, speacious in its class. Nice, beautiful, quick, good handeling

Love this car from day one, we own three Kia's.

40 mpg highway, 30 mpg city, $20,000.00 New, best bang for the buck. Would buy another, and we have. Room, ride, visibility, comfort, and handling. SUPERB!

4.0

I still own this car as of 2013

This car has taken me to point A to point B with no hassle. It fits 5 people with a small cargo space in the back. I never had any issues as now. I see it as a great car to start learning and getting me where I need to go.

Great car

It is a great car with all the features that I wanted. Never had any issues with it in the four years that I owned it.

Gr8 car

This car.had great gas mileage I currently have 107,000mi on it and.the only thing I've had to replace was.the.headlight bulbs and windshield wiper blades and oil as well as the rear two disk breaks. It's really reliable and I still as of right now get an average of 31mpg on the highway without eco mode and 28/29mpg city without eco mode on. Its incredible

4.4

Reliable, economical and easy driving car.

Fits the needs of short distance, local driving comfortably and economically for a single individual. Have had no mechanical problems or issues of concern to date.

4.4

Fantastic mileage

1st car for my 17 year old son. Great fuel economy. Drives bigger than it looks. Plenty of room for 6 ft tall driver/passenger. Rear legroom a bit tight. Car is nicely equipped

2.1

A lot of problems

The clear coat is bubbling off both outside mirrors and door handles. The driver airbag light comes on. The driver window does not operate properly. The driver door lock stopped working today - have to get in and out through the passenger side. Guess what....my final loan payment is this month.

4.0

7 Yrs and Going Strong!

Bought my 2013 in May of 2012 as my first purchased vehicle. Brand new off the lot... 7 yrs with 115k+ miles later, it's still going strong! Outside of a tune up and a part replacement that I had to pay for due to being over the warranty coverage miles for that part, I haven't had any major issues. Here's a few minor issues... I will say that hard braking can feel like your foot will touch the ground but normal braking is fine. The rubber door seals on the rear doors have started to melt in certain places. The material used for the seats, stain like no other but a quick shampoo and scrub helps the appearance. Obviously, I'm outside of Kia's 10yr/100,000 miles warranty but I can definitely say I've gotten my money's worth! It's reliable and looks better than its 2012 precursor.