2007 Kia Rondo consumer reviews

$16,395–$18,895 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Rondo Kia
Explore the 2007 Kia Rondo
4.4

Great value for the money

Great family car, great value for the money. Acquired used no mechanical problems in over ten years. Recommend car for small family decent fuel economy

Love this car

I bought this used in 2011. It has leather interior, premium sound, sunroof, 3rd row seat... nice vehicle! I don't know why KIA stopped making them. I have a trailer hitch added to mine to transport items and bring yard waste to the landfill. It's a super, versatile car... love it.

4.3

I love this car

Inexpensive. Durable. Dependable. Seats 6-7. Plenty of power. Runs good highway mileage. Hauls anything I need. Reasonably easy to work on, if you like wrenching. Thinking of getting a second one.

4.3

Good car on that price range

Comfortable and well designed. Well equipped and smooth ride. Gas average is not really good but it gives you the power you need. I recommend it all the way.

Great used car

First car for my newly minted teenage driver. Car is very roomy and interior is well designed. Given the cars age, it was in great condition with only minor dings and scratches that were easily fixed. I was very impressed with the highway mileage (over 30 MPG) from a 2007!

Loved my Rondo!

It was a great car the ten years I owned it. Never had any problems in it's operation in all those years. Sorry to see that it isn't being made anymore.

Love loved this crossovet

If not for some crazy girl who hit 4 people in on coming traffic and is still in jail. I would be drivimg this crossover.

Has been a very reliable , practical and fun SUV

This vehicle met all my Mom's needs ....Had plenty on leg room in front and back seat....Also plenty of cargo space ...

Great First Car

I bought this car three weeks ago to learn to drive in and I absolutely love it. It gets great mileage and handles amazingly. My mom always asks if we can take my car grocery shopping, because it's got so much extra space. I love it!

A darn good car

I've owned by Rondo for almost 10 years now, it has never given me a single problem. It has outlasted my Honda, my mom's dodge, and quite frankly is the most reliable car in the garage right now. We have put over a hundred and sixty five thousand miles on it, and it shows no sign of stopping. My one complaint is that the fabric seats are a little bit difficult to clean, and that's the plastic that they used in the car is of a cheap variety that is brittle. But let me say that this is a ten year old car, what more could you ask?