2007 Kia Rondo consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Rondo Kia
Shop the 2007 Rondo Kia
4.4

10 YO, I've owned it for 7, still love

I bought my 07' Rondo used in 10' while I was in college. Little did I know then what a great choice it would turn out to be. This bud has yet to let me down. Basic general maintenance, new brakes, rotors, tires, battery 2x, a back window stopped working, but no true issues to speak of. Very comfy, reliable, car. Tons of storage, I've moved numerous times with my Rondo, including moving my boyfriend and myself across the country.

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

We bought this 2007 Rondo LX new in March of 08. It was left over and the dealer was clearing them out. We got an absolutely fantastic deal. I was happy to have so many amenities for so little a price. It is now the end of 2016 and the car has almost 93K. It has been the most comfortable car, the most reliable car, the best road car I have ever owned. I think the chair high seats (think minivan) are one of the best features. If Kia still made this car I would buy it again, no question. I am, however, staying with Kia and am purchasing a Soul. Finally I will say that even though the car has 93,000 miles on it, it still looks, and more importantly drives like the day I took it home eight years ago. I'm giving the car to my daughter because I know she will be safe and have no problems.

4.1

Great Car!

I highly suggest that Kia re-introduce this car to their lineup. It is a wonderful car with great value. A friend compared my 2007 Kia Rondo to a "European touring car". I would buy another one if they decided to re-introduce this model , but would hope that the gas mileage could be improved. It has been a very practical car with low maintenance. Highly recommend it to anyone--but then again, it's now 2014 and Kia doesn't make them anymore!! Bummer!

nice vehicle

Im. 22 year old guy who wanted a big suv but gas is too high then I got talked in to driving the kia rondo and ended up liking it so much the next time I buy a vehicle I will be buying a kia....

4.3

More than you would think

Purchased new in 2007. 2.4l 4 cyl. enough power when needed. Over all mileage around 25mpg. Lot's of nice standard options like power doors, windows and mirrors. CD player , A/C and 16" alloy wheels. A little to much road noise but handles great in all seasons (including snow). At the time there were no cars that came close to what you got for the price. A great economical family car.

BRING IT BACK!

KIA BLEW IT WITH THIS CAR. The only thing wrong with this car is that KIA didn't market it well enough. It's roomy, comfy, smooth riding and is fun to drive. The only thing I've had to do is replace the tires at 65,000 miles.

Kia Rondo

We just love our Ronda and are sorry they discontinued the car. We would love to buy a 2010Rondo The car handled with no problems even in snow and ice. It was roomy and we could carry a lot of things in it, lumber, paneling etc.

3.9

decent car

The car is roomy for a small station wagon, versitile with the third seat, third seat has decent room even for adults, simple easy-to-use controls at convenient locations, easy to get into and out of, terrific bumper-to-bumper warranty (just keep your records!) Lacking in fuel efficiency (28mpg at best on V6 which isn't terrible for a 7pass car), driver seat could be more comfortable for long trips which may be an upgrade option?, for the clean freak with the third seat vacuuming is a chore with all the ity bity places and you DON'T want to spill anything in those spaces because it will be staying there! With all the rear seats down there is adequate space for cargo however the carpeted seat backs are hard to clean and they do not take the beating of your heavier electronic equipment and there are too many gaps between the seats where you can loose your groceries. It will hold a good pile of stuff though. Overall we really like our Rondo with 50K miles on it. We purchased it new and it has been serving us very well. It will not pass for a luxury car but it is a handy car for your day to day transportation needs. I recommend inquiring about maintenance charges from the dealership and only have the dealership do the necessary service. Get your wipers and bulbs replaced at service stations. You will pay double for the item plus a horrific labor charge with the dealers. I was charged $80 to replace 4 bulbs of which $3.50 was for each bulb. Most service stations will only charge $1.50 for the bulb and replace it for free. If I had it to do over I would try a little harder to get a good deal on a Ford Taurus Wagon (Freestyle) instead for the more luxurious interior and comfort, AWD option and better fuel economy not to mention a true American made vehicle with a little help from Volvo. But I'm not sorry I bought the KIA. I feel it is a good value for the price. I just have to be careful of what I get done at the dealership for maintenance.

2007 Rondo EX V6

Iv'e only had the car a few months and love it I love the extra's the EX model has along with the roomy interior and smooth engine. I could not ask for a better car for the price I would highly recommend the Kia Rondo.

3.9

Ok for the money

We purchased the 2007 Rondo right off the showroom floor in March 2008. We have put on about 10,000 miles so far and this is a very comfortable ride compared to other sedans. I like the seat height as it feels like you are riding in a SUV or Mini-van. Because of the high roof line inside the car tends to handle a little tough when it is very windy as you get pushed around quite a bit. As for space, it has a lot of space for luggage and transporting. We have taken a number of trips in it and have found plenty of space so far. We are a little disappointed with the gas mileage as the V-6 we have gets around 22 on the highway and about 17 in town. We were expecting around 26/20 but then again the car is only 7 months old. Hopefully, this will get better. Overall, we really like the vehicle and would recommend it to others.