2007 Kia Rondo consumer reviews

$16,395–$18,895 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Rondo Kia
Explore the 2007 Kia Rondo

Pleasantly Surprising Value

I owned a minivan for 6 years and traded it in for a Kia Rondo. I felt like I was driving around a lot of extra "space" since my kids are teenagers now and don't ride with me as often. I was afraid to give up the extra seating and then found the Kia Rondo which still carries 7. I am very happy with the roominess it offers and its overall exterior and interior design. I can easily fit 7 adults in my car for the short trips to the ballgame, bar-b-que, lake, or where ever (I don't recommend more than 4 for longer trips). I took my Rondo camping over the 4th and was able to put a full size blow-up mattress in the back for my spouse and I to sleep- now that's roomy! I've read reviews about everyone being able to "see in" the car because of it's large windows and openness, but that was easily fixable by tinting the windows. The gas mileage is better than I expected (24-25mpg), the acceleration is top notch, and the overall performance gets a big thumbs up from me. All my family members and friends that have taken a ride have commented on the smooth ride, cute appearance, and roominess the Rondo has. Of course, the low price and great warranty are a huge plus too! I would recommend this vehicle very highly to anyone.

Most Bang for Your Buck Out There

My new Rondo is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It offers so much more versatility than any SUV I have ever owned, and it doesn't make me feel like a soccer mom driving it. It is very stylish, both on the inside and outside, and with such a low price I could afford to get all the options! The third row in the back is especialy handy for thse times when you need an extra seat, but it folds down flat so eaily that you can change it quickly and with little effort. The gas mileage is great, especially since I do alot of highway driving and the minivans and SUV's out there couldn't offer the same mileage and options without breaking my wallet. I highly recommend the Rondo to any family looking for something with lots of room, versatility and style. Even if you don't have kids to drive around, the Rondo has so much room in the back that is would be great for many other needs (deliveries, hauling stuff, etc). Definitley check out the Rondo before you pay too much for any other vehicle.

Excellent value for your money

I love that vehicle. It has dissent design and it is very comfortable to drive and to ride. From my perspective as a driver with 20 years driving record, the vehicle has an excellent road handling and good acceleration capabilities for a family vehicle. The Steptronic gearbox gives the power of change to pro-active driver and comfortable ride to anyone else. Bottom line, love it and hope that the reliability would be as good as the comfort that car offers. Although, there is not much to worry about with 60 month bumper to bumper warranty from KIA.

4.3

Great value for the Price

Falls short a little on interior quality, but makes it up on comfort and value for price. Safety fectures and warranty is a stongs consideration for purchase. Include some optional eqipment and you will stil still have a value for the price. Like to see it offered in a AWD model!