2012 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2012 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2012 Kia Sorento

Seems an excellent choice so far. Owned for 500 mi

Very fine and comfortable vehicle. I am proud to own. Driver's well, looks good, nice interior, steering controls nice, rides smooth, enough get up and go for my needs. Good had mileage.

It's like a golf cart on steroids....fast, nimble.

Purchased used with 60k. V-6 has plenty of punch and the glass roof with sun roof is really nice. I can play my cassette player in it and the CD with Sirius radio is great for playing my favorite 50's tunes. Only wish it had running boards as the wife and I are short, so getting in and out of it is a bit of a challenge.

Very reliable car

Love A Kia, I have owned two different ones now! They are reliable, dependable vehicles. Economical as well nice to look at! My next vehicle will be a Kia!

The best car I've owned

I am so in love with my kia. It meets everything I wanted in a vehicle. It's comfortable and drives great! For it being a 2012 there was no scratches or dings. It's flawless inside and out.

Very comfortable

Love my vehicle and would purchase the same type of vehicle again. Several people at my church have a KIA Sorento and we call ourselves the KIA group.

Most reliable car I ever owned.

This car met all my needs. Excellent on safety. That's why I bought it. Good stability. Best feature is the back up camera. Especially if you have children. So many accidents happen with children.

The best car ever!

I the car is the best car ever. It's very spacious, fuel efficient, and runs great. It is very reliable, haven't had any issues since I purchased it. I love the way it feels driving it and how smooth it runs. This car is awesome!

Best Car Ever

I bought this car new in October of 2011 and she has been the best car I have owned so far. There hasn?t been anything I can?t do with this car so far.

Great snow vehicle

Love this car great in the snow. Kia has an amazing warranty as well that travels with the vehicle whether it is purchased used or new

KIA is the way to go!

The Kia Sorento is the BEST SUV out there. I have owned a 2003, 2007, and now a 2012 and I will NEVER own anything else. I am for sure a Sorento fan for life. It is spacious, comfy ride, great on the gas mileage. The interior is so very nice and the dash features are just enough and the outside style is great with no great big price. You have you to test drive cause you will for sure be a Kia fan for life too