2015 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2015 Kia Sorento
1.6

2015 Kia Sorento bad motors

This car is having the same problem as a 2014 2012 the engine was not cleaned properly during manufacturing which is causing it to seized up my 2015 Kia Sorento at 86000 miles on it and the motor blew Kia knows exactly what they're doing I would never buy a Kia again in my life or I would never advise anybody to every Kia dealership I went to was just very rude money-hungry people

3.2

I like it.

It is a really nice over all mid size SUV. It looks really nice inside and out. It has great features inside and out that caught my attention. I?m all about the drive, looks and features.

very impressed with the kia first time buyer aweso

the suv is comfortable, does great on fuel,has all the features and drivability anyone could ask for in a suv really like the performance and handles great i would recommend a kia to anyone.

Very reliable, good value.

Quality vehicle; looks good, economical to drive, regular maintenance, plenty of room for passengers or cargo, 30+ miles per gallon on the highway and cruises with minimal effort.

Kia Sorento

Excellent safety features. Smooth ride on long trips. Beautiful interior, just wish it was leather. Love the back-up camera. Absolutely love all the space to haul kids and friends.

Great value

I have owned my Kia Sorento for a couple weeks now and have loved every minute of it. There is no better value out there. Smooth, quiet drive, sleek design, tons of standard features. I would definitely buy another Kia in the future.

Love love love it!

The Kia Sorento is very roomy on the inside. It has third row seating. The only complaint I would have about it is the gas pedal is on the ground instead of off of the ground.

Love my KIA Sore,to

Myself and 3 other family members have purchased vehicles from Jeff Smith KIA. New and used. Great service and sales experience. Love the gas mileage and dependability of the KIA

Very reliable car.comfortable and safe

This car drove very good and we felt safe riding in it we made three trips to Florida and had plenty of room even room for a friend

Great

I was looking for something that was big enough to haul my gig equipment in. It looks like a very compact vehicle but has more room that typical SUV's and is very comfortable for long frives