2015 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2015 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2015 Kia Sorento

Love my Kia!!

Just bought my used Kia Sorento 2 weeks ago and I love it. It has all the bells & whistles you could ask for but reasonably priced. What really sold Me though was the Kia warrantee. I feel very confident that they will support their cvehicke.

Best purchase I’ve made

This car met all my needs, at a price that was quite fair. Would recommend a slightly newer model if you can’t find one with 50k miles or less. Manufacturers warranty is still good for up to 100k miles

This car is awesome .

Great ride. Meets my wife's approval for her back. Will pull my camper. The car is loaded more than we were expecting. We LOVE it!!!

I like my Sorento

Good value for the price. Good reliability. Best warranty out of all manufacturers. Cheap maintenance cost. Good gas mileage. Good cornering stability for a SUV.

Its got it all for lower $ than other similar SUVs

Nothing fancy about it, just all around great practical car - good size(plenty of room), lots of features & good lower KIA price, saves sum Buck$ !

Reliable, comfortable, affordable, 5 stars!

Drove my 2011 Kia to over 200k miles then gave it to my daughter and bought myself a 2015. It is super comfortable, has enough room for all the kids and you can fold seats down to help someone move. Versatile, comfortable, reliable.. love Kia!

Sorento

Wonderful family car. Third row seating for driving around the kids and their friends. AWD for bad weather. Backup cameras and parking sensors. Bluetooth connect.

Great value

The car meets all our needs. I didn't need a model with a ton of bells & whistles but I do have some nice wish-list bonus items included & the vehicle was still a great price/value. sleek body style & smooth drive

4.4

Good Quality vehicle.

Overall good quality vehicle. Good ride and comfort. Has all the necessary accessories. However, needs to improve on third row seating space and cargo space when using third row seating. No advantage on MPG in the 4 cylinder engine compared to the 6 cylinder. Should only come in 6 cylinder.

4.0

So far so good, it seems to be reliable.

I bought my Kia Sorento 2015 on Dec 2017 used with 38000 miles. It gave a few issues with the A/C during the summer with the system not cooling well at idle, but good on a highway, after 3 times taking it to the dealer for the same issue, finally a tech decided that was the compressor, and now it is working the way that it should. Now for some reason it feels that the odometer is counting the miles faster than normal, getting really close to the 60k warranty limit. Does anyone have a similar issue with the miles counting too fast?