2015 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2015 Kia Sorento
4.1

Very happy with my Used Car purchase

This SUV has met all my needs. Plenty of leg room in the front and back. Generous cargo space! Very happy with the interior design and exterior look. Very nice looking SUV. Very happy with mu purchase!

Great warranty

Great features. Good gas mileage. Comfortable. Good looking vehicle. Nice interior features. Color doesn't show dirt. Easy entry for disabled husband. Grandkids love the blue tooth feature

Best SUV I've ever owned.

It came with a lot of unexpected bell and whistles (standard). It is comfortable to drive on long trips and gets good gas mileage. Has great instrumentation and good visibility. I would buy another one when this one is ready to go to the parts yard.

Just what I was looking for

I was looking for an SUV type vehicle. What I really love about this vehicle is the amount of space it has. The back of it has a big back area with storage below the flooring. It has Eco fuel usage, which was important to me, but yet it still has guts to get up to speed quickly.

Reliable and good on gas

This car meets all my needs and expectations, it?s roomy and spacious and I can see clearly , it?s very comfortable and very good on gas

3.9

2015 Kia Sorento LX

It's a nice vehicle and felt at the time we got a good deal. But now we wish we would've waited to get one with more options. It rides nice but the LX doesn't have any upgrades. Spend extra and get one with more.

Best car I?ve owned & driven

The interior is fabulous & has so many extras! Southwest Kia Austin was the right dealership. Stacey Matthews was fabulous to work with! I highly recommend her!

Kia sorento

I absolutely love my car and couldn't be happier with anything else. Its absolutely perfect for my family!my car is so comfortable and roomy and with 4 kids that's a must. I'm so grateful Allen showed me this car

3.6

Do over please?

This SUV came loaded with all the features I wanted and the price was decent so I jumped to the chance to purchase but I really should have did my homework & shopped around a little more. Not as sturdy as I had hoped. Recommend to a friend? Yes, as long as you don't live in snow.

Love this car. First Kia I've ever bought.

The ride is amazing. Plenty of space. It's comfortable to drive . Test drive one and you will buy it. Love my ride. Thank you