2013 Kia Soul consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Kia Soul
Shop the 2013 Kia Soul
3.7

Great Value

This car meets the needs of a new driver. It provides sufficient space and comfort. We will see how reliable it is over the years and the miles.

Peppy little car

This little car has been great to get around. It is strong for its little 4 cyl motor, very reliable, and gas saving. It is easy to get around parking lots and tight spaces. Love this car...

3.9

nice car handles very good

we purchased a 2013 kia soul .My daughter drives for her job and get regular oil changes. Shortly we had it , i saw that oil consumption was getting up to maybe 2 to 3 qts. per oil change. Had kia check it out, was told that it was in range. Didn"t set well. Also had a co-worker has a kia SUV, also use's a fair amount of oil. He is also not satisfied!!!!Only has 54000 miles on Kia soul.

2013 Kia Soul

I loved my 2013 Kia Soul but I knew I needed to upgrade soon because a warranty is very important to me and my family. I can?t say anything bad about my 2013 Kia Soul because we loved it, that?s why we upgraded to a newer version of the Kia Souls. Ever since I got my first Kia Soul I?ve been trying to convince everyone we know to buy a Kia.

save car,conford and good looking

very save on gas, most reliable car I owned, save, comfort,good looking, I love it,easy to operate, nice rear wiew with camera,when fold back seats very large spice for transporting big item,easy to step in to,you don't have to band,thw wheels are big so you don't feel any bumps on the road,there is a lot of option to add it , this car is build for old and young generation,lot of people complement on my car

Great Little Wagon!

I owned this vehicle for 2 years and I had zero problems. It looks small but once inside it is really spacious. It's a tough one too, I was rear ended on the freeway and it took it like a champion. Very fun to drive!

4.3

Used Kia Soul

Originally going to buy a Toyota but was able to get a 4 year newer car for the same money. Kia has good ratings and other owners really like them so decided to take a chance.

4.3

Fun to drive

This car was really fun to drive. Mine had a 6-spd manual transmission which is becoming hard to find but I really enjoyed it. Stability was awesome since the wheels are located as far as practical toward the corners of the vehicle. Had it for about 3 and a half years before I was finally convinced to trade it for a new one. Front and back interior space and headroom exceeded expectations as a result of the excellent mechanical design features of this car. Handling and performance were excellent .. never had a single problem with the drivetrain.

Awesome car

Sporty & reliable. Comfortable & peppy. Love the heated seats and sunroof. Stereo is terrific and easy to use.

Best car I've ever owned

Love this car. Everything fits, bales of hay, large dogs, kids, camping gear... awesome MPG. and 200,00 miles with only a new catalytic converter needed. I am looking to replace with a newer model year.