2013 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Soul Kia
Explore the 2013 Kia Soul
Shop the 2013 Kia Soul

Best little Car

Fabulous car gets me anywhere I love it. It is a 2013 and still feels new to me. I love the storage and small size of car. Very safe.

So Happy I Purchased this Car!!!

Comfortable! Reliable! Cool style that My Cool Dad would have Loved!!! Hassan at Kia Springfield chose this car for me. He was 100 percent correct! I will never buy a regular car again. To be lifted off floor is fantastic. I feel so safe driving it. I highly recommend Kia Soul!!!

Love my Kia

Very cute car, fun to drive, love the colored lights inside, perfect size and fit, just enough room for our family and amazing on gas!!

3.6

Traded 2018 Buick.

A good car to replace our 2018 Buick trade-in. The used 2013 KIA looks good, is comfortable, performs well, was mechanically checked, cleaned and detailed.

fun car to drive

this car doesn’t look like it has alot of room but it does. very roomy interior. i like the bigger navigation screen. it’s easy to use.

4.4

Just a good car for the price!

Very Happy with the car. It handles well with people and just moves nice in turns. Seats a well made for driving. The sound system adds to the great ride. For the price, this car will compete with Honda or Toyota any day of the week.

1.0

The 2013 Kia Soul last 70k engine blown for defecs

Worst car I’ve ever owned. Kia will not honor Warrenty on defective engine. Kia products are all cheaply made and not built to last, not even 100k

My dream car

Its perfect for me in every way! And its funsize like me!!!! Good on mileage and gas! I love all the bells and whistles! Yay!

This is my second time buying a Kia

This vehicle is really good gas saver. Very roomy and a very reliable car. I own the Kia Soul plus and love all the features it has

Easy fun to drive . Quiet . Great on gas mileage.

Plenty leg room and ample head clearance. Has almost every option there is. Heated seats Rock ! Moon roof is pretty quiet compared to other vehicles.