2013 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Soul Kia
Explore the 2013 Kia Soul
Shop the 2013 Kia Soul

Love my Kia Soul

Kia Soul is a great car. Very nice appearance and great interior. I have owned my Soul since 2012 and I absolutely love it. Wish gas mileage was a little better, but overall great car for the money.

Very Good Starter car. Great performance!

I think this vehicle is very safe and reliable. It does not break down at all as long as you maintain it. The performance is very good. All major components work really well. Its just a very reliable safe and all around good starter car or good for experienced drivers also.

4.3

One of my favorite cars ever!

4 stars for comfort because I love the spacious driver area compared to other cars but the ride isn't so smooth for the backseat passengers. 4 stars for performance because it is peppy and fun to drive. I have owned the soul since 2014 and it has been reliable the whole time. I've never needed more than a battery or tire replacement which has nothing to do with the cars reliability. It would be nice if it had higher safety ratings.

A cute, reliable commuter vehicle

I will admit, this car is interestingly shaped...but it grows on you! It's comfortable to drive even for long periods, has plenty of space for passengers or other things, but is still compact enough to be a city vehicle. The only thing I can say I really dislike about it is that it can get blown around a bit more than a sedan in high winds.

Great car for young to old!

A car with a different look. Not like all the cookie cutter cars out there! Nice car for getting in and out of, as it is up higher. Drives good with enough get up and go. Good in snow with enough traction to get up hills that aren't plowed yet. The phone on steering wheel is great! Only thing is it's a bit rough (bumpey) on roads that have bumps. Heard the newer souls are alot better on that.

Love this car it is really good on gas

We love it fantastic vehicle easy to drive comfortable great on gas love the power of rhe auro lranamiaaion amazing handling on the road great

4.4

Been thinking about it for some time.

I've only driven a short distance...and it's Great!I'll I'll let you know at a later date. Just kneed to drive more.....I already about have Somme places to go

Love my car

Recently got a used 2013 Kia Soul and I love it! Has a super nice interior with heated seats, which are awesome in the winter! Also handles snow well!

4.1

Fun to drive! Reliable!

This car is so much fun to drive! It's like a sports car with a back seat. Lots of power, tight steering and breaks. The seats are not all that comfortable for my tush, so I stole the dog's bed, and it's fine. That's the only complaint I have. Very reliable. I purchased it in 2013 and still love it as much as the day I bought it!

3.1

I have experienced the most reliable car in 10 ye

Feels like I am driving a mini SUV. The car is roomy and great for shopping. I would upgrade to a newer year if I could afford it.