2013 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Soul Kia
Explore the 2013 Kia Soul
Shop the 2013 Kia Soul

Best car ever

I have never had any problems until now I need a new alternator. But it's 5 years old and has over 87,000 miles and all I've done is changed the tires, tune ups and oil changes. I've had issues with cars that cost a lot more. It's been very reliable, and fuel efficient, and it's been through some rough trials. It has taken hills in snow even trucks couldn't do. I lived on a rutted road where most residents shocks had to be replaced every two years. I still have my original shocks. It's been stuck in a ditch clear to the underside yet suffered no damage underneath. I highly recommend it.

2013 Kia Soul is sweet!

I love the styling of the Kia Soul inside and out. The price range is right for my budget. Now that I'm driving it daily, I'm thinking about getting one for another member of the family too!

Love this car!

Purchased this car for my daughter. Runs great, excellent gas mileage and has all the bells and whistles for her to get around in style. Absolutely perfect!

I always admired the Soul and now I own one.

It roomy and good on gas and just right for small family. It takes to the highway well and the color is good. I think I will be rolling with Soul for a long time.

Roomier than a car and better on gas than SUV!

I LOVE this car so much we are going to buy another one! So excited! This car was perfect for our 4 person family that travels a lot! I needed more space than a car since I am tall and we had to have room behind me for an infant car seat with a base. Smaller cars did not work and SUV's take too much gas and were out of our price range. This car was the perfect all around solution!!!

Great little car

This car is awesome, it has a lot of get up and go ( I have the six speed manual)... It's a comfortable ride and it's the perfect little family car. I've only had it a week but it's really made me happy as I've already put it through some craziness.

Most reliable car I have owned

This car is very reliable. The is ample leg/head room for driver and passengers alike. It has a smooth ride, and the hatchback holds a lot for a compact car. The car accelerates well, and has a controlled braking system. It's a great value for the money!

Love my Soul

This car is fun to drive, looks good, rides great, and it gets good gas mileage. The Soul car is my soul. If I ever would trade in I would get another Soul.

4.3

Have owned it for 6 years and no problems yet

I like my little Soul, it's comfortable, reliable, actually very roomy, good gas mileage. Only thing I don't like is there are blind spots in the rear so would prefer the back windows to be wide open view .

4.1

Very reliable car.

I bought this car new and haven't had any problems with it. It drives great, gets pretty good gas mileage, has 3 usb ports, it's equipped with Sirius, I really can't complain about anything.