2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

MY KIA SOUL

I love My Red White 2018 KIA Soul, an abundance of cargo and passenger space, and It is excellent on gas mileage. It has modern features and upgraded technology.

Great little car!

Comfortable car. Meets all of my needs. My friends and family have found it comfortable and roomy. Wish that we had gotten one sooner than we did.

3.1

No I've had other cars that were much better

I have had my car for 1yr 1month and the radio has been cut out all the time ,had it checked twice only for the Deland kia to tell me they would not replace it so to this day it still cuts out. One things for sure I'll never buy another car from kia.

4.1

Great car with one MAJOR issue

I love my Soul, had it for almost a year. However I will never consider another Soul unless Kia fixes this issue. The issue: it doesn't support Google. The assistant button on the stereo only recognises Siri and ignores the other Major Assistant. But the Kia Optima works with both. It's quite annoying and almost turns me off the KIA experience... Almost makes me want to look at another brand once my lease is up.

Amazing car, that is fantastic to drive

We love the conform and drivability of the car. Tight steering, and very comfortable seating and car ergo-metrics. Nice milage and just fun to drive. Much roomier than expected and nice pickup. I would recommend folks take a look at this vehicle. Kia did an outstanding job

i love it

lots of space and good visibility and handles nicely in the weather..easy to operate controls, i like being higher than a car but not huge like a full size truck

1 million edition KIA Soul

This vehicle fits my needs very well. Good gas mileage on my commute to and from work. Plenty of room inside for me my wife and two kids.

Excellent choice and decision

Going from a truck to a car is rare but I did it and it was the right thing. I love my new car and everything it offers. A wise choice in a Kia Soul.

3.2

It?s not an SUV

I thought I wanted a Kia Soul for a couple years. Once I test drove it I realized it is not an SUV so if that?s what you?re wanting I?m not sure it would be the car for you. Overall I think the interior was comfortable but it rides pretty low like a sedan. The interior design is okay but it almost seems as if it?s trying too hard to be a cool car. I would still recommend it to someone who knew they were not getting an SUV with this purchase.

Best car I?ve own!!!

This car is great, it drives well, it?s reliable, stylish, it has a nice stereo, back up camera, IPhone connects so that I can use it as a gps on the screen. I love this car.