2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

Dependable Safe and Cute

The Kia Soul is fun to drive and has the best stability of any car I've owned It has excellent gas mileage and is super comfortable.

My wife loves the car

This car was a replacement for a Chev S10 truck my wife had been driving for several years. She was tired of the truck thing. The Kia Soul+ was rated consistently very high in every rating we read. It hasn't disappointed. My wife said it's the nicest car she's ever owned. Nice surprise.

4.4

Enjoy driving this vehicle.

This car has good acceleration and a comfortable ride. The controls, driving displays and entertainment center are well placed. The companion UVO app does not track the regular maintenance visits I make to the dealership. I am a bit disappointed with the gas mileage for a smaller vehicle.

Great on gas.

I have own the Kia soul now for 8 months never had an issue with it, great little car love it good on gas I would recommend to anyone.

It's the perfect compact car. Wish it had 3rd row

This car meets all my needs for the size it is. I wish it had 3rd row seating and I wish it was and but it meets my needs for the size that itI'd. .

Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned

I have never enjoyed driving a vehicle as much as I do The kia soul....I love it! Lotes of RM...quiet for a 4 cylinder...sporty..and comfortable

A Great Little Practical Car

I purchased my KIA Soul because my son and his wife have owned one for 5 years, have driven the wheels off of it and love it. I drove it and it reminds me very much of what a Volkswagen Beetle was to car buyers in the 60's through the 70's - Practical, Reliable, Reasonable to maintain - a great value for the dollar

It is a very reliable car

This car met my expectations, when I decided to purchase a vehicle I said I want a car that will go from A to Z and from Z back to A , no mechanical problems, no body damage and will not eat my money up in gas and that is what I found in the Kia Soul

Best car I have owned

I love it. I bought the top of the line Orange Soul with sunroof, light up speakers, turbo etc. The dealer where I bought it, City Kia of Orlando, Is not my favorite dealer. In fact I will not go there again. I could write a whole page as to why but I'll only say they priced the car $2000 over MSRP and promised a lot. HA HA.

Excellent car.

It's hard to believe a car this maneuverable in the city is also as comfortable on long trips. The warranty is unbeatable & the dealer support has been outstanding.