2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

$16,200–$17,800 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

We are going places with this car!

The car is very attractive inside & out. It is very spacious inside to accommodate taller passengers or drivers. I am sure that I will be able to go any where I choose and feel confident that the car will take me there and back without a problem/issue. A reliable vehicle that will last a long time!

Fun, Nimble Ride

When my daughter isn't using it, I drive it for fun AND utility. Great cargo space, quick, easy to drive. Great value. 13k with zero problems.

3.7

It will not be my most reliable I've own.

The ride was good until the complications begin: The Throttle sound; Stopping and Going; Raising Engine when coming down Hills; Taking off like a Race Car. I have to really stand up on my brakes to stop. I'm scared to drive my 2018 KIA Soul Turbo on long trips.

Good reliable car

I love my 2018 Kia Soul!! Jeff King and Katie were awesome! I recommend anyone wanting to trade or buy a new car go see them!!

3.0

selling the car after a year

In the first year with Kia they ask you need to spend $1000 or more in checkup or they will void your warranty. This for me is criminal so I wont go back to Kia

2.1

DON'T BUY A KIA

Broke down less than 1 year after purchasing it (was NEW when purchased). Search "Kia Stutters/Sputters" or "Kia Engine Hesitation" or "Kia Idles Hard" or "Acceleration Issues" or "Kia Threatens to Stall". You will literally see hundreds of issues - don't make the same mistake I did. Worst experience ever - huge time/money waste and mental/emotional drain (especially when you think you're going to get into an accident every time it stutters). But it's our only car and we're in the hole from a resale perspective, especially since we're essentially driving a new refurbished vehicle.

I love my Kia Soul!

I previously had a 2016 Kia Soul, and unfortunately it was totaled. I decided to purchase another one because I just wasn't ready to say goodbye! The car is so spacious on the interior but still fits in compact parking spots. I also love the unique design and how much character it has!

4.1

Decent car for the price

The car is a decent car for the price. I would have liked it to have a bit more response on acceleration. But overall I like the vehicle.

LOVE THIS CAR. ITS MY SECOND ONE.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE KIA SOUL. I JUST BOUGHT MY SECOND ONE LAST YEAR AND I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE TOO. WE ARE THINKING ABOUT PURCHASING ANOTHER KIA MODEL FOR OUR SECOND CAR.

I love it.

I really love my Kia Soul+. It's a great value for the money. I had a remote start added when I purchased it and I would definitely recommend the added cost of having it when the temperature is hot or cold. My only complaint would be that you start to realize that the seats are a little bit hard when you are on a long trip.